jobslist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. jobslist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. New York City Transit is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; New York City Transit is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Engineering Technician I- IV/Associate Engineering Technician I-II (CPM) Companies New York City Transit in Manhattan, NY in January 2018 throughout Manhattan, NY begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Engineering Technician I- IV/Associate Engineering Technician I-II (CPM) Companies New York City Transit in Manhattan, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Manhattan, NY. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Engineering Technician I- IV/Associate Engineering Technician I-II (CPM) Companies New York City Transit in Manhattan, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Manhattan, NY below..
Engineering Technician I- IV/Associate Engineering Technician I-II (CPM)Company New York City Transit
Location Manhattan, NY
Update 6 Day ago
Education and Experience
Associate Engineering Technician I & II:
1. Graduation from an accredited community college or technical institution with a baccalaureate degree in engineering technology; or 2. Graduation from an accredited community college or technical institution with an associate degree in engineering technology, plus two years of full-time paid experience as an engineering technician; or 3. High school graduation or evidence of having passed an examination for the high school equivalency diploma or the United States Armed Forces G.E.D. certificate with a score of at least 35 on each of the five tests and overall score of at least 225 in the examination for the certificate, plus four years of full-time paid experience as an engineering technician; or 4. Experience and/or education which is equivalent to (1), (2), or (3) above.
Engineering Technician I-II:
1. An associate degree from an accredited college or technical institution with a specialization in engineering technology; or 2. A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and two years of full-time satisfactory experience as an engineering technician; or 3. A combination of education and experience which is equivalent to two years of full-time satisfactory experience as an engineering technican. One year of experience credit will be given for each 30 semester credits from an accredited college or university leading to a degree in engineering technology, up to a maximum of two years.
Special Note One year of experience credit will be given for each 30 semester credits for college education leading to a degree from an accredited college in engineering technology. However, all candidates must have at least a high school diploma or its educational equivalent.
License Requirement for Certain Positions
For assignment to certain positions, the candidate must possess at the time of appointment or assignment a Motor Vehicle Driver License valid in the State of New
York. This license must be maintained for the duration of employment.
Engineering Technician III-IV
To be eligible for placement in Assignment Levels III and IV, individuals must have,after meeting the requirements for Assignment Levels I and II, either
1. At least one year of satisfactory service as an Engineering Technician with the City of New York; or
2. A Baccalaureate degree in engineering technology from an accredited college; or
3. After meeting the minimum requirements described for Assignment Level I, at least two additional years of full-time satisfactory experience performing engineering technician work; or
4. A satisfactory combination of education and experience equivalent to requirement “3” above and in “Special Note” above.
Experience with topographic survey is required.
Proficiency in the use of standard survey instruments and data recorders with the ability to run standard calibration routines on survey instrumentation.
Ability to work as a team member on a survey crew as an instrument or rodman with knowledge of running both horizontal and vertical control.
Proficiency in the use of Micro station CADD.
Knowledge of Bentley's INROADS survey software.
Ability to learn advanced techniques for production of CADD drawings and 3-D models.
Knowledge of G.I.S. and 3-D scanning is a plus.
Based on evaluation of education, skills, experience, and interview.
All selected candidates will be subject to a full background investigation that includes employment and education. Discrepancies may lead to dismissal.
Appointment may be at comparable level to current level of selected candidate (If necessary).
As an employee of NYC Transit, you may be required to complete an annual financial disclosure statement with the State of New York, if your position earns more than $95,534 (this figure is subject to change) per year or if the position is designated as a policy maker.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants can submit an online application by clicking on the 'APPLY NOW' button from either the CAREERS page or from the JOB DESCRIPTION page.
If you have previously applied on line for other positions, enter your User Name and Password. If it is your first registration, click on the CLICK HERE TO REGISTER hyperlink and enter a User Name and Password; then click on the REGISTER button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
MTA New York City Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer