jobslist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. jobslist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. Triumph Bank is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; Triumph Bank is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Universal Banker Companies Triumph Bank in Memphis, TN 38119 in January 2018 in Memphis, TN 38119 begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Universal Banker Companies Triumph Bank in Memphis, TN 38119 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Memphis, TN 38119. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Universal Banker Companies Triumph Bank in Memphis, TN 38119 in January 2018 January 2018 in Memphis, TN 38119 below..
Universal BankerCompany Triumph Bank
Location Memphis, TN 38119
Update 10 Day ago
Receives and pays out money and keeps records of money and negotiable instruments involved in financial transactions by performing a variety of duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accept deposit and loan payments, cash checks, verify funds;
- Confirm customer identity and answer telephones;
- Responsible for maintaining a cash drawer, tracking each transaction using the Insight Teller System, accurately scanning all transactions and balancing the drawer following each work shift;
- Cross Sell full array of banking products to all deposit and loan clients;
- Responsible for maintaining compliance daily;
- Responsible for ensuring correct signature authorizations have been met on all checks;
- Report discrepancies immediately to the Senior Teller and assist in clearing discrepancies;
- Assist new and existing customers in completing desk side tasks including but not limited to opening and closing deposit accounts, ordering checks and debit cards and completing wire requests;
- Perform tasks quickly and accurately while maintaining excellent customer service and the confidentiality of the Bank’s customers;
- May be responsible for completing reports and completing outbound sales calls for customer service related matters as assigned by Banking Center Manager;
- Remain current on, adhere to and ensure that all regulatory requirements and training are being maintained; and
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent; 2 + years related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective interpersonal relationships with customers, management and team members;
- Ability to operate in a team environment to accomplish shared goals;
- Basic Mathematical Skills;
- Working knowledge of all consumer products offered by the bank;
- A thorough understanding and application of all policies, procedures and regulations pertaining to the work of a Universal Banker.
- Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or schedule form;
- Ability to effectively manage time as related to daily tasks;
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a high pressure environment while maintaining professional demeanor; and
- Acquire proficiency of the Navigator and Insight Teller Systems and electronic communications.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Sit or Stand for extended periods;
- See to read small print or complex reports;
- Effectively communicate orally;
- Manually operate keyboard, mouse and other personal computing devices;
- Manual dexterity to quickly and accurately count cash and coin; and
- Occasionally lift up to 15 pounds.
Compensation and Benefits:
This position is eligible for all group benefits of a non-exempt employee as defined in the Triumph Bank Employee Handbook. The Banking Center Coordinator will evaluate the performance of the Universal Banker on at least an annual basis.
It is the policy of Triumph Bank to provide equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,000.00 to $33,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Cash Handling: 2 years
- Sales: 2 years