jobslist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. jobslist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. Matter Communications is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; Matter Communications will be available with regard to new position while Position as Graphic & Web Designer Companies Matter Communications in Newburyport, MA 01950 in January 2018 within Newburyport, MA 01950 originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Graphic & Web Designer Companies Matter Communications in Newburyport, MA 01950 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Newburyport, MA 01950. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Graphic & Web Designer Companies Matter Communications in Newburyport, MA 01950 in January 2018 January 2018 in Newburyport, MA 01950 below..
Graphic & Web DesignerCompany Matter Communications
Location Newburyport, MA 01950
Update 9 Day ago
Graphic design experience should include:
- 3+ years graphic design experience
- Experience translating PR/marketing concepts into viable print designs and campaigns for a wide range of clients (B2B, tech, consumer brands, etc.)
- Experience creating a wide variety of creative concepts and deliverables including:
- New and refreshed brand identities including logos, color palette, font book, style guide, corporate collateral, etc.
- Unique, engaging visuals for social media properties
- Creative sales/marketing campaign collateral including advertisements, brochures, invitations, reports, tradeshow booth graphics, etc.
- Strategic and visually compelling infographics
- PowerPoint presentations including sales decks, conference presentations, etc.
- Ability to work on Matter’s external client business as well as serving the equally important internal branding and marketing needs of Matter, including developing assets to enhance Matter new business pitches with custom graphics and PowerPoint pitch decks
- Experience communicating directly with clients in-person and via email and effectively leading design feedback sessions
- Ability to work closely with account teams from conception to design to final product, and acting as a liaison with clients and print vendors as needed
- Ability to also work independently and be a self-starter
- 3+ years web design experience (development/coding NOT necessary)
- Thorough understanding of the latest web standards, best practices in responsive design and how they translate into an efficient, modern and aesthetically-pleasing website design
- Experience contributing to a creative team, including website project managers, developers, UX designers and copywriters
- The ability to conceptualize, present and articulate innovative design approaches clearly and directly to clients
- Deliverables include microsites, landing pages, digital lookbooks and online advertising graphics
- High attention to detail and the ability to work within deadlines and independently
- Expert knowledge of the most recent versions of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in PowerPoint layout and design including master slides, transitions and animations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs