jobslist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. jobslist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. Biogen is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; Biogen can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Production Lead, External Mfg Companies Biogen in Cambridge, MA in January 2018 in Cambridge, MA begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Production Lead, External Mfg Companies Biogen in Cambridge, MA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Cambridge, MA. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Production Lead, External Mfg Companies Biogen in Cambridge, MA in January 2018 January 2018 in Cambridge, MA below..
Production Lead, External MfgCompany Biogen
Location Cambridge, MA
Update 11 Day ago
- Teams: Leads matrix teams within a product program. May also drive project initiatives.
- Governance: Drives identification of key business areas that require established governance and leads governance activities.
- Budget: Manages production budget for a product at a contract site and is able to negotiate contract pricing effectively.
- Scope: Establishes high performing, stable, compliant and cost effective relationships with CMOs. Proactively manages risks/capability and develops mitigation plans. Identifies and communicates risks and issues that impact quality, compliance, project timelines, resource requirements, finances or the overall business relationship. Manages contract items from negotiation to termination. Defines and ensures that supply level agreements are set and achieved. Measures performance of CMOs through implementation and trending of key performance indicators and generates improvements plans as needed. Proactively identifies and leads improvement projects covering quality, service, cost and innovation. Participates in due diligence activities by preparing needed information. Location Cambridge, MA, US Job Category Supply Chain, Global Operations Requisition Number 32013BR Qualifications - 3-6 years of experience in biotech/pharmaceutical manufacturing industry in a technical area (development, manufacturing, manufacturing sciences, etc.)
- Experience working in a GMP regulated environment.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills and ability to develop effective working relationships with internal/external sites and cross-functional project teams.
- Solid project management experience to enable effective management of projects and teams.
- Experience managing project budgets
- Experience creating presentations and presenting to varying audiences. Education Bachelors/Masters Degree (Life Science, Quality, Engineering, Business Administration or a related field) About Biogen Corporate Overview
One of the pioneers in biotechnology, Biogen was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 90 countries. Our global headquarters and R&D operations are located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with an international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, world-class manufacturing facilities in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA and Hillerod, Denmark, and affiliate locations around the world.
We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry. To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
For nearly two decades Biogen has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world. Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease. We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and ALS. As we uncover new insights into human biology, Biogen is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
Biogen is revolutionizing biologics manufacturing, developing the industry’s most advanced plants and processes. This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and biosimilars that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion. As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment. In 2015, we became a carbon neutral company and ranked first place on Newsweek’s 2015 Green Rankings, and we are an industry leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. Biogen was named to Science’s list of Top Employers of 2015 and in 2017 received a perfect score of 100 for the fourth consecutive year on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, which also named Biogen as one of its Best Places to Work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Biogen is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Please be advised that all legitimate correspondence from a Biogen employee will come from "@biogen.com" email accounts.