jobslist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. jobslist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. LG Electronics is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; LG Electronics is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Procurement Manager Companies LG Electronics in Englewood Cliffs, NJ in January 2018 with Englewood Cliffs, NJ begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Procurement Manager Companies LG Electronics in Englewood Cliffs, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Englewood Cliffs, NJ. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Procurement Manager Companies LG Electronics in Englewood Cliffs, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 in Englewood Cliffs, NJ below..
Procurement ManagerCompany LG Electronics
Location Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Update 11 Day ago
At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life’s Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking a Procurement Manager to join our dynamic team in Englewood Cliffs, NJ as part of the Regional Procurement Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Supplier Management including: Source Identification, Selection, Development, and Evaluation. This individual will be responsible for:
- Leading sourcing projects to identify, evaluate and select preferred suppliers. This includes qualitative and quantitative analysis of suppliers to ensure a project execution of all Commodity Marketing needs and non-marketing projects including Travel management.
- Contract Management for all designated Marketing and non-marketing commodities.
- Review supplier’s T’s & C’s, identify potential contract risks, and develop a plan to reduce risks
- Communicate those risks to the respective stakeholders to develop best alternative “Contract” languages for LG
- Review suppliers’ price & quality and analyze the cost table
- Develop tools & plans to execute systematic & efficient negotiation strategy
- Lead project prioritization and execution.
- Responsible for GP System monthly reporting for the GP Team.
- Lead and influence team and stakeholders on a course of action.
- Formulate plans with minimal or vague information.
- Lead and develop cost decomposition analysis leading to the discovery and elimination of waste
- Responsible for strategy development for Creative agency, PR agency and other Marketing agencies.
- Gather and analyze key procurement metrics using data collection techniques (downloading of transactional data to spreadsheet format) in order to report results to Senior Management.
- Lead and develop savings reports, PowerPoint presentations and any other ad hoc reports.
- Assist NA Regional Procurement Director to develop and evaluate Request for Proposal/Quote, assist in the development of cost models, support project management activities for productivity and value generating initiatives.
- Position will be responsible for communicating with internal stakeholders (internal departments) and external suppliers or 3rd party providers.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Minimum of 7 year of procurement experience is required
- Fluency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint is required
- Knowledge of strategic sourcing and procurement processes are required
- Experience working with Kaizen methods is a plus.
- Must be able to develop creative solutions and communicate to internal stakeholders, leadership and suppliers
- Must be able to become a strategic sourcing expert and be willing to train others
- Korean language skill are a plus but not required.
- The ability to travel up to 25% as the business needs require d