jobslist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. jobslist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Dominion Energy is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Dominion Energy will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Associate Instructor Companies Dominion Energy in Richmond, VA 23231 in January 2018 throughout Richmond, VA 23231 start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Associate Instructor Companies Dominion Energy in Richmond, VA 23231 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Richmond, VA 23231. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Associate Instructor Companies Dominion Energy in Richmond, VA 23231 in January 2018 January 2018 in Richmond, VA 23231 below..
Associate InstructorCompany Dominion Energy
Location Richmond, VA 23231
Update 10 Day ago
Our company is built on a proud legacy of public service, innovation and community involvement. In addition to our core energy production, transportation and storage businesses, we invest in communities where we live and work and by practicing responsible environmental stewardship wherever we operate.
Diversity is linked to every aspect of our business to include how we attract, develop and retain our future talent. An inclusive environment encourages the coming together of different talents, thoughts and energies. The company’s commitment to employing military veterans through the Troops to Energy Jobs program is one way we are able to ensure workforce diversity.
This role will support the training and development activities specific to the Customer Account Management organization. This role will be responsible for analyzing, developing, implementing and evaluating performance based technical training programs, focused on customer experience. Our team is dedicated to the development of our customer service colleagues, preparing them to deliver an outstanding customer experience on behalf of Dominion.
This Associate Instructor will be expected to:
- Develop a consultative and maintain relationship with key stakeholders to identify curriculum requirements;
- Develop training solutions using the ADDIE model;
- Serve as an advocate for the customer experience;
- Utilize project management skills to manage new and existing training programs from inception to implementation;
- Develop and maintain partnerships across Dominion Energy to ensure alignment in training and development content/programs;
- Determine the proper blend of instructor- led, hands-on, and web- based training to be used in a given solution;
- Work with business partners and subject matter experts to identify new training needs;
- Demonstrate the necessary fundamental training concepts, including training facilitation, instruction, and classroom management to ensure optimal student learning and on-the-job application;
- Work with business partners to develop assessments to measure learning impact;
- Organizes training materials for multiple delivery channels to promote learning and usability;
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of training by developing and implementing post- instruction evaluation tools and criteria;
- Assure overall quality of the curriculum to exceed customer expectations;
- Utilize project management skills to define and meet project milestones;
- Recommend and present training solutions to leadership that meet business objectives and maximizes benefits to customers and colleagues;
- Actively seeks feedback from direct manager, peers and partners;
- Actively researches and recommend innovative training tools and technologies to deliver cutting edge design solutions;
- Maintain core business knowledge of Dominion Energy processes and operations;
- Support storm restoration efforts.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience
The knowledge, skills, abilities and experiences that are required for entry into this job include the following:
- A minimum of 6 months of related experience;
- Demonstrated experience planning, implementing, and tracking of projects;
- Strong computer experience;
- Experience communicating at different levels of the organization;
- Understanding of adult learning theory and instructional design;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong problem solving skills, demonstrated ability to analyze and organization information, ability to process information quickly and develop answers;
- Excellent organization and time management skills; ability to multitask;
- Ability to present material in an understandable way to large and small groups;
- Ability to analyze and organize information;
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot equipment and systems used by the target audience;
- Ability to lead and coach others for improved performance;
- Ability to work autonomously/independently.
- Bachelors degree in related field (Business, Adult Education, Instructional Design, Organizational Development)
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge/Experience with Systematic Approach to Training (ADDIE) or other
- Demonstrated experience in project management and process improvement
- Strong technical aptitude: ability to learn new industry, company, product or technical knowledge
- Strong ability to learn quickly when facing new processes
Education Level: Degree or an equivalent combination of education and demonstrated related experience may be accepted in lieu of preferred level of education: Bachelor , Other Education: Education
Office Work Environment 76 -100%
No Testing Required
Certain positions at Dominion Energy may involve access to information and technology subject to export controls under U.S. law. Compliance with these export controls may result in Dominion Energy limiting its consideration of certain applicants.
We offer excellent plans and programs for employees. Employees are rewarded with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package which may include: health benefits with coverage for families and domestic partners, vacation, retirement plans, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Dominion Energy is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status.
You can experience the excitement of our company – it's the difference between taking a job and starting a career.