jobslist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. jobslist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. Amazon is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; Amazon is open up intended for new location since Position as Seller Support Associate Companies Amazon in Seattle, WA in January 2018 with Seattle, WA begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Seller Support Associate Companies Amazon in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Seattle, WA. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Seller Support Associate Companies Amazon in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
Seller Support AssociateCompany Amazon
Location Seattle, WA
Update 9 Day ago
Seller Support at Amazon
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. We obsess over providing world class support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
Location: Seattle, WA
Language Requirements: English
Shift Requirements: Sunday-Saturday
The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
Summary of Responsibilities·
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Builds Platform and business knowledge to better serve sellers.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
- Education: High school.
- Language: English.
- Experience within a customer service environment.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required.
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
Qualification/ Knowledge and Skills
- Desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.50 /hour