jobslist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. jobslist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. Carbon Lighthouse is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; Carbon Lighthouse is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as Field Engineer Companies Carbon Lighthouse in New York, NY in January 2018 inside New York, NY begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as Field Engineer Companies Carbon Lighthouse in New York, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside New York, NY. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as Field Engineer Companies Carbon Lighthouse in New York, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in New York, NY below..
Field EngineerCompany Carbon Lighthouse
Location New York, NY
Update 10 Day ago
Position: Field Engineer
Target Start Date: September/October (flexible) 2017 Reports To: Director of Engineering Location: New York, NY
Carbon Lighthouse is looking for driven and smart Field Engineers to join our Implementation Team, the group responsible for developing and implementing our clean energy service in buildings.
We’re looking for people to innovate our technology and energy service, and help us grow our national presence. As a Field Engineer you will directly influence how we operate, focusing on improvements like: gathering accurate data more quickly, making field work more efficient and effective, expanding our network of contractors, improving feasibility checks, streamlining contractor management, and applying new strategies to maximize energy savings potential. Your initial career path will be primarily field-focused with many growth opportunities for specialization as our company expands.
You will have installation, commissioning/testing, controls, or other field work experience and strong mechanical aptitude, and be excited by complex, open-ended, and real-world engineering challenges. You genuinely enjoy working on collaborative teams, and want to be involved in large scale challenges that require long term persistence. You enjoy real world field implementation work and project coordination, and you think beyond existing processes in search of better methods.
Your role will be based out of New York, and require traveling locally and nationally on a regular basis.
About Carbon Lighthouse:
Carbon Lighthouse is on a mission to stop climate change by making it easy and profitable for building owners to eliminate carbon emissions caused by wasted energy. The company’s unique approach to Efficiency Production goes deep into buildings to uncover and continuously correct hidden inefficiencies that add up to meaningful financial value and carbon elimination that lasts. Since 2010, commercial real estate, educational, hospitality and industrial customers nationwide have chosen Carbon Lighthouse to enhance building comfort, increase net operating income and achieve their sustainability goals.
We are a team that highly value question asking, getting it done, integrity, and teamwork. We appreciate a fulfilling work-life balance, prize transparency and communication, hold ourselves to
high standards of performance and professionalism, strive for dynamism and innovation, and support our team members’ professional development.
- Frequent site travel (up to 75%) to mechanical and industrial spaces to assess feasibility of solutions and manage contractors
- Lead and participate in field-based sensor deployment, functional testing, equipment measurements, and other field data collection needs
- Manage gear and sensor inventory, calibration, conditions, and needs
- Work with a variety of Building Automation Systems (BAS/BMS) to assess functionality and limitations,
set up and download trends, and identify sequences of operation
- Assist Implementation Engineers in coordinating contractor and client schedules and site access
- Help oversee implementation progress in the field, including: monitor punch lists, take progress photos,
obtain status updates from contractors, confirm material deliveries, ensure warranty registration for
- Conduct site walks for utility incentives and assist in the preparation of incentive forms
- Support simultaneous complex tasks and projects across multiple client sites
- Support Engineers in acquiring data, developing proposals, and implementing solutions
- Apply real world judgment in assessing risks and uncertainties in the field
- Cultivate effective relationships with contractors, facility engineers, and clients
- Develop new field processes and tools that reduce time, improve contractor relationships, or increase energy savings in delivered solutions
- Work in a cross-functional team environment where asking questions and challenging assumptions is necessary due to complex and multi-disciplinary problems
- Dedication to Carbon Lighthouse’s environmental mission
- Bachelors in Engineering/Science or 2 year technical school
- 2+ years work experience or applicable lab/prototyping experience
- Demonstrable field work experience, such as: controls & programming, construction, environmental
sampling, installation & commissioning, operations & maintenance, or similar
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to work with hands and tools
- Excellent question asker and communicator, and enjoys working on teams
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Demonstrable experience solving complex and real-world challenges:
o Able to adapt solutions to changing field conditions and constraints
o Able to create a solution, fail, and iterate o Exercise initiative and make sound
decisions with imperfect information
- Ability to travel to local and national sites (~5-20 days per month)
- Ability to work in industrial and mechanical spaces, with exposure to heat, noise, heights, and confined
- Ability to lift 40 pounds, and carry 20 pounds up a ladder
- Must be able to work in the US, this role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
- HVAC systems and/or Controls software/hardware background
- Experience working with mechanical, electrical, or controls drawings/schematics
- Experience with mechanical workspace health and safety practices
- EPA Certification (HVAC) or Apprenticeship experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Technical sales of any kind
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary + equity
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Fully paid maternity and paternity leave benefits
- Subsidized public transit and bike to work benefits
If you’re excited about our environmental mission and this looks like a fit, you should apply! Please fill out the brief application form and be prepared to submit three references at a later date.
To apply, you must complete application at this link: https://goo.gl/8vWAao
Applications received via Indeed (using "Apply Now" button below) will NOT be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time