jobslist.co - Today's task recruitment is extremely competing, which is why you ought to operate wisely and it's not just a tricky activity. jobslist.co offers you possiblity to get it done therefore you could create the correct determination within much better technique to find quick and much better consequence. Doing this you will definately get much better prospect as well as less hazardous dwell in the foreseeable future. USAA is probably the firms that you can rely on to supply family and friends appropriate as well as much better reside sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make you competent to achieve the aim much easier and help to make your aspiration be realized.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to quest occurs accurate; USAA will be wide open intended for fresh place because Position as Business Risk & Controls Advisor Companies USAA in San Antonio, TX in January 2018 within San Antonio, TX begin with January 2018. All people who's thinking about filling up this empty, you should engage in that Position as Business Risk & Controls Advisor Companies USAA in San Antonio, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout San Antonio, TX. It can be well-advised for many individuals to get ready many required demands just for this work recruitment course of action, because the method will be needing that you supply acceptable specification how the firm needs due to this position. If you think that you're this may load the actual spec, you can try to see further information about Position as Business Risk & Controls Advisor Companies USAA in San Antonio, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in San Antonio, TX below..
Business Risk & Controls AdvisorCompany USAA
Location San Antonio, TX
Update 13 Day ago
- Under minimal supervision, manages routine initiatives on behalf of the business in support of risk and/or regulatory compliance related initiatives: oversight of procedures/process, regulatory reporting, document governance, risk control self assessments, procedure governance, or quality governance. May assist with control or new product control design.
- Performs ongoing supervision of established business controls and applies maturing knowledge to perform root cause analyses, testing coordination and seeks guidance from team members to evaluate the effectiveness of established business controls.
- Seeks to identify opportunities for improvement that will strengthen the overall control environment. Provides guidance in the execution of Risk Control Self-Assessments (RCSA's). Learns to translate control deficiencies into action plans. Contributes to the enhancement of governance practices in alignment with risk and compliance frameworks.
- Partners with process owners to identify control failures, and assesses the impact. Makes recommendations to drive improvement efforts and participates in the remediation through action plan coordination and support.
- May advise senior management on the status of their control environment related to risk identification and control weaknesses. Follows documented processes to escalate issues and findings to appropriate stakeholders.
- Acquires and applies a maturing knowledge of changes to the regulatory environment to ensure proper compliance with processes and requirements are followed.
- Bachelor's degree required (or 4 additional years of work experience to include financial services, insurance, banking, investment, information technology, public accounting or other related operational area that supports risk/compliance initiatives within the business in lieu of a degree may be substituted).
- Two years operations experience in a relevant functional area to include financial services, insurance, banking, investment, information technology, public accounting or other related operational area that supports risk/compliance initiatives within the business
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Ability to support and continuously improve CoSA Supplier Governance and Global Service Delivery processes and procedures to enable and optimize supplier lifecycle performance, relationship health, and business value consistently.
- Ability to support and advise CoSA Supplier Governance teams, Services Delivery Evaluators, and other stakeholders to provide insight, knowledge, and recommendations.
- Experience with initiatives requiring collaboration with enterprise partners to facilitate the development of procedures, business rules, requirements and/or artifacts.
- Experience in working with suppliers and their services across the sourcing lifecycle.
- Knowledge of GSD post-award Manage processes and CSG processes.
- Proficiency with USAA's Supplier Governance system of record (Enlighta)
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day to apply to the opening is 5/18/17 by 11:59 pm CST time.