jobslist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. jobslist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Citi is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Citi will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Business Analyst, AVP - Tampa, FL Companies Citi in Tampa, FL in January 2018 in Tampa, FL begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Business Analyst, AVP - Tampa, FL Companies Citi in Tampa, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Tampa, FL. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Business Analyst, AVP - Tampa, FL Companies Citi in Tampa, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Tampa, FL below..
Business Analyst, AVP - Tampa, FLCompany Citi
Location Tampa, FL
Update 11 Day ago
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17047793
Citi’s Non-Employee Staffing Office is in the process of rolling out a global non-employee management tool, Fieldglass, to assist Citi managers with the process of procuring non-employees. The Staffing Office function is a centralized model developed to support Technology CIO Sectors and NonIT (Finance, Legal, HR, Ops, etc) business by delivering a best in class end-to-end service for management of the nonemployee population. The Program’s purpose is to drive a consistent and streamlined process globally for Approvals, Recruitment, On/Off boarding, Supplier Performance Management, streamlined Invoicing and Reporting Analytics for Citi’s Nonemployee Program.
- A consolidated Approval process ensures all nonemployee headcount and spend requests receive approval from authorized commodity approvers and requests are in alignment with the specific Resource & Location Strategy for a particular CIO or Business Head, as well as the firm’s overall Preferred Supplier Strategy. The centralization also allows for proper transparency and line of sight into nonemployee spend, which allows for accuracy of accruals and financial management of the book of work.
- The centralized Recruitment structure to engage staff augmentation nonemployees for the firm facilitates speed to market and the ability to attract and obtain top talent in the market via a set of Preferred Staff Augmentation Suppliers aligned by Region/Country and Capabilities.
- A centrally managed Onboarding function across the nonemployee population ensures that all resources meet due diligence requirements based on local labor and regulatory requirements before commencing their engagement at the bank, while the offboarding component ensures timely removal of systems access post engagements to mitigate risk. The consistent process creates efficiencies that foster expedient cycle times, which then allows for nonemployee resources to commence their engagements within the required timeframes and mitigate impact to project deliverables.
- A strong Supplier Performance Management model, via a formal Scorecard methodology allows for effective review of each Preferred Staff Augmentation supplier’s performance over a defined time period. The data set is utilized to address issues and implement the appropriate action plans with each supplier in order to drive performance improvement effectively.
- Invoice integration between the operational front-end and the back-end financial ERP suite enables expense controls and regulatory compliance for electronic supplier invoicing.
- The Reporting Analytics function provides support for both BAU and adhoc reporting needs for the nonemployee population. The data driven from this function ensures that the appropriate validations are in place to assess the effectiveness of the operational processes, drive process re-engineering where needed and/or retraining efforts. The centralization of this function allows for key stakeholders to have a single point of contact across their entire nonemployee population for all requests.
The BP&A Senior Analyst will provide ongoing systems support, configuration, documentation, testing, training and global implementation of a third party SaaS tool (Fieldglass). The role requires interaction with multiple stakeholders including Fieldglass, Procurement, HR Control and Compliance, Technology Partners (GFTS), Systems Support and the R&LS Staffing Office.
- Evaluation of existing and potential business process, systems and tools
- Analyzing data and developing systems/configuration solutions to meet the staffing office and their clients needs
- Development of Requirements Documents
- Managing and communicating critical issues to resolution
- Providing day to day systems support
- Testing of all system enhancements/changes
- Systems documentation
- Training on the Fieldglass tool
- Bachelor’s degree required with 4 + years of relevant experience
- Experience in application functional/technical analyst role, working within a standard project management methodology and systems-development lifecycle
- A high level of experience in application data analysis and data manipulation
- Strong process analysis, mapping and design experience
- High proficiency in Excel and Access, including complex data analysis and manipulation
- Structured Query Language (SQL) and relational database design and theory
- Exceptional Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Project skills
- The ability to deliver projects with varying priorities
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Strong analytic ability and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally (written and verbal)
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm, positive attitude, team player
- Strong work ethic, solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Personal initiative, work independently (self-starter)
- Ability to understand and communicate concepts quickly and accurately
- Proficiency in Spanish is highly preferred, but not required
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels of the organization and work well under pressure in challenging, complex situations with tight deadlines