jobslist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. jobslist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. The TJX Companies, Inc. is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; The TJX Companies, Inc. is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Production Planner Companies The TJX Companies, Inc. in Framingham, MA 01701 in January 2018 throughout Framingham, MA 01701 begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Production Planner Companies The TJX Companies, Inc. in Framingham, MA 01701 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Framingham, MA 01701. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Production Planner Companies The TJX Companies, Inc. in Framingham, MA 01701 in January 2018 January 2018 in Framingham, MA 01701 below..
Production PlannerCompany The TJX Companies, Inc.
Location Framingham, MA 01701
Update 8 Day ago
Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; TK Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as Homesense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and TK Maxx in Australia. In 2016, we had over $33 billion in sales, more than 3,800 stores, and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
The Production Planner provides innovative full-service production solutions for the TJX organization. This role is responsible for supporting creative projects spanning multi-channels such as print, digital, social, mobile, and motion graphics. The Production Planner possesses exemplary critical thinking skills, unmatched organizational and time management abilities, as well as exposure or proficiency in producing a variety of current content types. This role combines experience, knowledge, intrinsic motivation, and the ability to collaborate with any team, to create original and innovative campaigns.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for various production activities on assigned brand: concept support, store grand opening support, estimating, specification development, mechanical reviews, proof management, fulfillment and distribution tracking, walkthrough setup, invoice processing
- Ensure content meets/exceeds expectations, quality standards, is delivered in a timely fashion, is on budget, and pricing is competitive
- Works with the Marketing Services team and all TJX partners to schedule, resource, oversee, and deploy high profile work every day
- Provides sound and responsible planning, scheduling, and timelines to the Project Management team
- Coordinate and set up all store walkthroughs
- Communicate with stores using internal portal to track shipments and delivery
- Frequent check-ins with vendors on the progress of a job, timelines, ship schedules, proofs of project to be reviewed, as well as proof of delivery to final destination
- Handle planning/release/distribution of digital/social content to various vendors or partners
- Partner with external agencies/vendors on content delivery
- Collaborate with Production team to ensure process is maintained
- Special projects as assigned
- Must be detail oriented, resourceful and have the ability to follow-up and follow through
- Ability to take ownership of own development to improve performance
- Take initiative to act as an ambassador for TJX brands and what they stand for
- Must possess the ability to proactively build and nurture working relationships with appropriate partners
- Keen eye for detail
- Desire to master large format printing, web/sheetfed/direct mail/pre-press, 4c printing
- Exposure to multi-channel marketing content (print, digital, social, mobile, and motion graphics)
- Must be able to attend store walk-throughs and be responsible for the set-up of all components at store. This includes: hanging signs, adhering window clings and other material as needed
- Possess the ability to quickly resolve issues related to content creation/delivery, and ensure content meets vendor specifications
- Ability to prioritize and handle a large volume of projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to lift 10 pounds and attend all press checks. Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Be able to travel locally, regionally, and nationally
- Communicate and collaborate with co-workers, managers, executives, vendors and agencies – to bring expertise, professionalism and enthusiasm
- Must be flexible in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities
- Exposure to Adobe CC apps, DAM systems, content management, and soft proofing solutions
- Proficient in MS Office apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Minimum experience required:
- 1-3 years in a production capacity or role
- Ideally have experience in a creative agency or retail production environment
- Experience producing digital and print content
- Understanding of creative/production content timetables
- Associates Degree in Liberal Arts, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Digital or Broadcast production, or equivalent job experience
TJX has campuses conveniently located off the Mass Pike and Route 495. With us, you'll not only enjoy working for an industry leader, but we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package.
TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Framingham || MA
Nearest Major Market: Framingham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston