jobslist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. jobslist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. Zigna soft is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; Zigna soft is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as IBM Sterling Developer Companies Zigna soft in Chicago, IL in January 2018 throughout Chicago, IL begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as IBM Sterling Developer Companies Zigna soft in Chicago, IL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Chicago, IL. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as IBM Sterling Developer Companies Zigna soft in Chicago, IL in January 2018 January 2018 in Chicago, IL below..
IBM Sterling DeveloperCompany Zigna soft
Location Chicago, IL
Update 9 Day ago
Title: IBM Sterling Developer
LOCATION: Scottsdale AZ 85260
DURATION: 6 Months Contract to hire(W2)
Mutiple Locations: Scottsdale, Chicago, Boston
Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in designing, developing and deploying Sterling Selling and Fulfillment, and its related modules
Minimum of 5+ years of experience developing OMS solutions using IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment
Minimum of 7 years of experience developing in Java/J2EE technologies
Minimum of 3 years hands on experience in XML, XSL, XSD and other related web technologies
- Responsible developing, unit testing and supporting software projects throughout all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Design, develop and implement highly scalable and fault tolerant systems using Sterling OMS and its related technologies
- Lead project to extend the capabilities of the OMS and related system components to meet CVS evolving business needs.
- Experience in implementing medium to large J2EE enterprise applications focusing mainly on ecommerce and Retail supply chain domains.
- Build scalable and fault tolerant solutions integrating with overlapping cross-functional teams
- Involve in business meetings and perform impact analysis for new requirements.
- Extensive development experience in Java, XML, XSL & related technologies
- Work closely with architecture team to ensure system is implemented as designed and in adherence to the CVS standards
- Technical expertise in one or more Sterling Modules - Sterling Distributed Order Management, Selling and Fulfillment, Global Inventory Visibility, and Reverse Logistics
- Hands on experience designing new Order fulfillment pipelines, outbound shipment pipelines, reverse logistics pipeline and modify existing pipelines as per business needs.
- Able to analyze and troubleshoot production issues and or tune Sterling Commerce product when required
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Core Sterling OMS modules covering participant modeling, pipelines, process modeling and Service Definition Framework
- Hands on experience customizing Sterling OMS web call center, Sterling Store Client.
- Good knowledge of SOA and its application in web services design and implementation
- Hands on experience with OMS deployment using Configuration and Development Tool
- Manage integration challenges between Sterling OMS and other applications.
- Good working knowledge on various messaging tools JMS/MQ
- Work closely with the team, product owner and QA to design and develop software applications.
- Experience with extension of Sterling OMS capabilities covering
- Interface wrappers, User Exits for external calls made into Sterling Commerce platform
- Database extensions on an DB2 Database
- System solutions that support the order management lifecycle (Order to Cash)
- Develop and perform necessary unit testing for the implemented software
Experience with End To End OMS implementation
- Practical skills with Web Services and ATG Web commerce
- Experience as a Technical Lead in medium to large IT projects
- Experience with fast paced and overlapping product release cycles
- Experience working in cross-functional, muti-location teams
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to be flexible in a constantly changing digital environment
- Experience with handling necessary fix pack upgrades, and OMS version upgrades as needed
Job Type: Contract
- Chicago, IL
- IBM Sterling: 5 years