jobslist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. jobslist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Roche Bros. Supermarkets is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Roche Bros. Supermarkets will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Meat Cutter Companies Roche Bros. Supermarkets in Easton, MA in January 2018 in Easton, MA begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Meat Cutter Companies Roche Bros. Supermarkets in Easton, MA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Easton, MA. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Meat Cutter Companies Roche Bros. Supermarkets in Easton, MA in January 2018 January 2018 in Easton, MA below..
Meat CutterCompany Roche Bros. Supermarkets
Location Easton, MA
Update 10 Day ago
To process and stock a variety of quality meat and meat-related items in a careful, clean, neat and expedient manner; ensuring that product is fresh and appealingly displayed for our customers while maintaining great customer service
Initial Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be 18 years of age;
- Must have knowledge of all cuts of meat.
- Must be servsafe certified.
- Capable of following verbal directions.
- Must be able to read and write English adequately.
- Ability to speak, understand and follow English instructions.
Primary (Essential) Job Functions:
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary by the company.
- Have knowledge of various cuts of meat, including special cuts.
- Commit to the “Golden Rule” and work with other associates to build a strong meat team.
- Achieve the highest associate morale in the industry by working in a style that is Respectful, Supportive and Totally Team Oriented (RSTO).
- Wrap products in trays.
- Be able to cut to company standards beef, pork, veal, poultry and lamb.
- Weigh and price cut meat.
- Stock meat case, freezer, and other displays in neat manner.
- Monitor the cooler and display cases for correct temperature; any refrigeration failure should be reported to management.
- Unload meat delivery and store product in designated area.
- Maintain the freezer, display cases, equipment, and work area to the sanitation standards of the company.
- Practice the “Cleaner’s Creed” and proper sanitation procedures.
- Keep all meat products in display cases, coolers and freezers rotated in accordance with company policy and product code dates and always make use of the oldest products first (first in, first out).
- Keep work area swept clean, orderly and free from safety hazards; any hazards should be reported to management.
- Exercise proper safety practices on all equipment.
- Able to operate and clean the meat department equipment and tools.
Secondary Job Functions:
- Perform price changes, and make and put up signs.
- Keep display cases, cooler and freezer organized and clean; clean walls, fans and drains.
- Clean delivery and work area.
- Notify management of associate theft, customer shoplifting, unauthorized mark downs or property defacement.
- Present favorable impression in dress, personal hygiene and business attitude.
- Successful completion of the passbook training within 60 days of entering the department.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Focus on customer service 100%; maintain the required variety of fresh, eye appealing, quality product on display at proper temperature; enforce company sanitation and safety practices in sales and work area; maintain productivity levels established by the department work plan.
Job Type: Full-time