jobslist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. jobslist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Biogen is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Biogen is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Associate I/II, QC Bioassay Companies Biogen in Research Triangle Park, NC in January 2018 throughout Research Triangle Park, NC begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Associate I/II, QC Bioassay Companies Biogen in Research Triangle Park, NC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Research Triangle Park, NC. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Associate I/II, QC Bioassay Companies Biogen in Research Triangle Park, NC in January 2018 January 2018 in Research Triangle Park, NC below..
Associate I/II, QC BioassayCompany Biogen
Location Research Triangle Park, NC
Update 10 Day ago
- Release and stability testing.
- Technical leadership as a subject matter expert in one or more disciplines.
- Timely review/corrections for data and documentation.
- Execution of method transfer, method/reagent qualification, analytical improvement projects, and validation of analytical methods in collaboration with teams as appropriate.
- Supports maintenance of effective laboratory systems to ensure integrity of all laboratory results.
- LI-CTL2 Location Research Triangle Park, NC, US Job Category Quality Requisition Number 32167BR Qualifications
- Candidates should have experience with biological testing (bioassays, cell-based or not), ELISAs, potency and binding assays and extensive GMP experience, preferably in a commercial manufacturing environment.
- Excellent laboratory technique and experimental design
- Experience with statistical experimental design and data analysis with JMP and Excel software, as well as relevant experience in reagent qualification, method validation and transfer is a plus.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills Education Biological Science degree is preferred with 0-2 years of relevant experience (MS degree) or 0-5 years of relevant experience (BS degree) About Biogen Corporate Overview
One of the pioneers in biotechnology, Biogen was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 90 countries. Our global headquarters and R&D operations are located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with an international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, world-class manufacturing facilities in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA and Hillerod, Denmark, and affiliate locations around the world.
We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry. To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
For nearly two decades Biogen has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world. Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease. We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and ALS. As we uncover new insights into human biology, Biogen is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
Biogen is revolutionizing biologics manufacturing, developing the industry’s most advanced plants and processes. This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and biosimilars that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion. As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment. In 2015, we became a carbon neutral company and ranked first place on Newsweek’s 2015 Green Rankings, and we are an industry leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. Biogen was named to Science’s list of Top Employers of 2015 and in 2017 received a perfect score of 100 for the fourth consecutive year on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, which also named Biogen as one of its Best Places to Work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Biogen is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Please be advised that all legitimate correspondence from a Biogen employee will come from "@biogen.com" email accounts.