jobslist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. jobslist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. Mercy Housing is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; Mercy Housing can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Property Manager Companies Mercy Housing in San Leandro, CA 94578 in January 2018 in San Leandro, CA 94578 begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Property Manager Companies Mercy Housing in San Leandro, CA 94578 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout San Leandro, CA 94578. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Property Manager Companies Mercy Housing in San Leandro, CA 94578 in January 2018 January 2018 in San Leandro, CA 94578 below..
Property ManagerCompany Mercy Housing
Location San Leandro, CA 94578
Update 10 Day ago
The objectives and primary examples from the Operational Excellence system of MHM are outlined as follows :
- Rent collection procedures are followed and benchmarks are achieved.
- Occupancy levels are at budgeted levels and higher, where possible.
- Rents allowed under the regulatory programs are being achieved, where possible.
- Property budgets are followed and achieved, where possible.
- Property expenses are regularly reviewed and effectively managed to adhere to budgeted guidelines.
- Controllable Net Operating Income is achieved and exceeded, where possible.
- All regulatory compliance requirements, including file compliance, recertifications, interim recertifications, and appropriate documentation, are followed, monitored, and completed.
- Physical guidelines are achieved at each property, in accordance with expectations of ownership and/or Operational Excellence.
- Adherence to the preventative maintenance schedule established for assigned property(ies).
- Implements and maintains environmentally-responsible guidelines as outlined by ownership.
- Day to day management of site-level staff in accordance with expectations of ownership and/or Operational Excellence.
- Positive, collaborative internal and external relationships are fostered and maintained and that requests are responded to in a timely manner.
- Site-level staff receive/participate in necessary educational requirements.
- Understanding and effective use of property management, accounting, and personnel-related software, instructing staff on proper usage, as necessary.
- Effective communication and understanding of the organization’s stated recognition and bonus programs with site-level staff.
- Monitors and enforces guidelines as outlined in the Injury and Illness Prevention Plan.
- Resident concerns are appropriately addressed in a timely manner.
- Delivery of great customer service to residents.
- Effective partnership with Resident Services and/or third party service agencies to meet the ownership’s service objectives at each location, where applicable.
- In conjunction with Resident Services, effectively conducts regularly-scheduled resident meetings.
- Follows and enforces all fair housing and local landlord and tenant laws and regulations.
- Participates in appropriate community and neighborhood meetings.
Job Requirements :
High school diploma or equivalent required. Professional certification in property or affordable housing management preferred.
Minimum of two years of administrative, accounting, customer service, and/or supervisory experience preferred. Previous housing or property management experience including HUD, Low Income Tax Credits, Rural Housing, and Tax-Exempt Bond properties preferred. Working knowledge of applicable local and federal housing laws, including Fair Housing and Landlord and Tenant laws. Experience being accountable for financials.
- Relate well to people from diverse backgrounds.
- Comprehend and communicate in the English language both orally and in writing.
- Interpret and understand financial information generated from property management software reports.
- Legally operate a motor vehicle (valid driver’s license).
- Work in a collaborative manner and in a team environment.
- Travel occasionally.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Define and solve problems.
- Understand and commit to the Mission and Values of Mercy Housing.