jobslist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. jobslist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. DuPont is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; DuPont is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Research Assistant Companies DuPont in Johnston, IA in January 2018 in Johnston, IA begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Research Assistant Companies DuPont in Johnston, IA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Johnston, IA. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Research Assistant Companies DuPont in Johnston, IA in January 2018 January 2018 in Johnston, IA below..
Research AssistantCompany DuPont
Location Johnston, IA
Update 9 Day ago
The NAC laboratory is a centralized analytical laboratory providing qualitative and quantitative PCR analysis to support DuPont Pioneer scientists as they seek to improve various crops through conventional breeding and genetic engineering. We are world-class experts in DNA/RNA detection and quantitation. We provide data in a rapid, cost effective and efficient manner. We partner with our colleagues to provide agile and flexible analytical solutions to answer their experimental questions. We produce high quality data that unequivocally fulfills the experimental design and answers the questions being asked.
The focus of this position is to be an active team member in the real time quantitative PCR production process by assisting in control procurement, validation and implementation. The person will be a member of the production team. Primary responsibilities will be to assist in all daily control and production related tasks. Responsibilities may include assisting in experiments to troubleshoot quality issue with current production control lots. This person will also assist in developing preventative measures to reduce the need for rework due to control failure. Another critical responsibility will be to engage in process improvement projects within the control and set up area. In addition, utilizing automation to complete work will be required.
- Receive and process control material daily.
- Assist in maintaining up-to-date control tissue inventory such that necessary controls are available for daily production PCR demands.
- Assist in maintaining equipment used in control processes.
- Assist in managing the inventory of control material.
- Assist with writing protocols for current lab control processes as needed.
- Actively communicate with the lab control lead on throughput, quality, and resource status and needs
- Other areas of responsibility: QA/QC, equipment maintenance, troubleshooting.
- Ability to identify and prevent, (defect reduction) control process/equipment issues.
- Understanding of experimental designs to run specific experiments prepared by leadership and quality team.
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload in efficient manner to complete daily control tasks
- Decide how to organize and manage daily production related tasks and activities
- Decide when control inventory stocks need to be replenished
- HS diploma with advanced course work in Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Plant Genetics or related discipline with 6 months of industry related experience using PCR is required.
- High throughput production experience preferred.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills are preferred
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills are imperative
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment is required
- Computer skills and familiarity with statistical methods will be advantageous
- Open to change with strong ability towards process improvements
- Candidates with automation experience preferred.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.