jobslist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. jobslist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. NBCUniversal is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; NBCUniversal is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Office PA, Maury Companies NBCUniversal in Stamford, CT in January 2018 throughout Stamford, CT begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Office PA, Maury Companies NBCUniversal in Stamford, CT in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Stamford, CT. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Office PA, Maury Companies NBCUniversal in Stamford, CT in January 2018 January 2018 in Stamford, CT below..
Office PA, MauryCompany NBCUniversal
Location Stamford, CT
Update 9 Day ago
Career Level Entry-Level
Country United States
Responsibilities • Perform front desk / reception duties include answering phones, distributing mail, greeting visitors
- Office management duties include maintaining upkeep of Office & Kitchen: tracking inventory, ordering and stocking supplies
- Assist the audience department in booking audience members in addition to coordinating check-in and travel for off-site audience members to in studio on tape days
- Facilities and Operations contact for heat/air, phone issues
- Other ad-hoc duties as outlined by Manager
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- At least one (1) year television or Film administration and/or production work experience.
- Must be proficient on Mac.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Entourage, Excel, Word)
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have ability to work flexible hours due to the production schedule of the show, including weekends and evenings when necessary.
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and interest in pop-culture is a plus.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in very busy situations
- Demonstrate good “people skills” in order to interact with co-workers and producers