jobslist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. jobslist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. nscglobal is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; nscglobal is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Desktop Support Technician Companies nscglobal in Orlando, FL in January 2018 with Orlando, FL begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Desktop Support Technician Companies nscglobal in Orlando, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Orlando, FL. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Desktop Support Technician Companies nscglobal in Orlando, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Orlando, FL below..
Desktop Support TechnicianCompany nscglobal
Location Orlando, FL
Update 10 Day ago
nscglobal provides global network implementation and support solutions to world-class organizations, delivering cost savings and operational simplicity. Our goal is to partner with world-class enterprises, helping them become more agile, create commercial advantage and build quality through design, deployment, support and management of their global IT communications. nscglobal is a US Cisco Global Gold Certified Partner with a corporate headquarters in London, UK and a US headquarters in New York, NY. Please review our website at www.nscglobal.com for more information on our organization.
POSITION : Field Engineer / Desktop Support Engineer
JOB TYPE : Direct Hire with nscglobal
START DATE : IMMEDIATELY
Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals. Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems. Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups. May require an associate’s degree in a related area or 7+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the fields’ concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Typically reports to a project leader or manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office, Apple, Mac, iPhones, iPads, and any other authorized desktop applications
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Performs remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards
- Performs work in compliance within specified warranty requirements
- Returns defective equipment/parts to maintenance inventory, documents customer repairs, maintains and restocks assigned parts inventory to insure proper spare parts levels
- Safely package equipment for branches and arrange for the transport of the equipment
- Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any terminal service client, personal computers (PC) or notebooks that has authorized access to the network
- When the restoration is beyond the scope of the computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment the Desktop Support Engineers will escalate the issue/problem to proper tier 3 support team member
- Develop trends by monitoring and analyzing incoming calls, problems and support requests
- Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk and escalated to the Desktop Support Engineers
- Provide user data and application recovery
- Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software
- Use tools and methodologies to load, copy and customize operating system configurations for deployment
- Responsible for tracking hardware and software inventory
- Familiarize end users on basic software, hardware and peripheral device operation
- Take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues and problems assigned to the Desktop Support Engineers
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical issues within the desktop environment
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Works with other IT team members regarding new branch builds and upgrades
- Dealing with queries by following departmental procedures for fault resolution
- Operates within, enforces, and suggests modifications and additions to desktop standards and guidelines
- Arranges for and/or prepares equipment for shipping/receiving
- Maintains IT records and tracking for area of responsibility
- Ensures that supported customer accurately completes the approved work request with the date and time of submission
- Develop sound understanding of IT operations and related applications and IT systems as well as business related processes and procedures
- Develop technical knowledge of each system within company profile and specialized knowledge of certain nominated areas
- Maintain adequate knowledge of operating systems and application software used to provide a high level of support
- Maintains and consistently demonstrates a general knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures
- Excellent technical knowledge of pcs and desktop hardware.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards.
- Ability to operate tools, components and peripheral accessories.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist essential
- A+ experience
- Software and Hardware Troubleshooting
- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2000/2003/2008 experience
- Apple, Mac, iPhone, iPad
- Routers, switches and firewall experience
- Microsoft Office 2007, Office 2010 support
- Enterprise Backup Software
- Working knowledge of SMS, AD, Exchange 2007/2010 and remote control tools
- Knowledge of all software applications used within the organization
- Professional image and grooming
- Self-confidence and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Good administration management skills
- Strong listening skills
- Able to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and nontechnical team members
- Able to operate with minimal supervision
- Able to manage time effectively, set priorities appropriately, schedule calls
- Able to maintain professional demeanor under stress
- Able to operate within customer standard operating procedures
Soft Skills :
- Thought Process: Able to understand technical concepts and can develop ways to help others learn. Ability to solve complex problems with innovative solutions. Ability to manage multiple priorities. Ability to quickly and proactively gain an understanding of the client's business problems and deliver solutions and recommendations to solve.
- Interpersonal: Excellent customer service, technical, organizational, and communication skills -- in person and on the phone; effective listening and team orientation. Able to persuade, influence and negotiate with staff and vendors in critical situations. Able to motivate others and work cooperatively in a group to achieve common goals.
- Physical: Able to sit at a desk and grasp writing instruments. Able to manipulate fingers to perform keyboard strokes on a computer. Mobile between buildings. Must also be able to lift 40lbs without issue and move it from under a desk to a cart and vice versa.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- A+ Certified