jobslist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. jobslist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. Salis Holdings is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; Salis Holdings can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Controller Companies Salis Holdings in Washington, DC in January 2018 within Washington, DC begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Controller Companies Salis Holdings in Washington, DC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Washington, DC. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Controller Companies Salis Holdings in Washington, DC in January 2018 January 2018 in Washington, DC below..
ControllerCompany Salis Holdings
Location Washington, DC
Update 8 Day ago
Oversee the accounting and financial process for a growing lifestyle holding company with business interests in retail, restaurant, lodging/hospitality, entertainment and real estate acquisitions/development, currently with locations in the Washington DC metro area.
Restaurant experience is a major plus.
Chief Financial Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Prepare and publish timely period, quarterly, and FYE financial statements with analysis.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by managing bank balances and AR/AP.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting and reporting financial data.
- Identifies and implements key operational metrics.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Establishes and maintains preventative maintenance and service contracts.
- Coach and lead employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Work closely with outsourced accounting services company to prepare a trial balance and reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying and enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Manage and comply with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Ability to work across multiple companies and/or industries.
- Find and implement cross functional efficiencies to drive cost out of the business.
- Provide strategic financial direction for a company with aggressive growth plans.
- Be able to adapt to changes in approach with short notice.
- Work with the external auditors on tax and financial issues or reports.
- Participate in fundraising activities as needed.
- Work on the due diligence and integration teams as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end close process.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- Strong relationship building skills and able to manage across levels.
Education, Background and Work Orientation:
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and financial experience (required).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (required).
- CPA or CMA (preferred).
- Proven working experience as a Controller (preferred).
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- Washington, DC
- Finance: 5 years
- Accounting: 5 years