jobslist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. jobslist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Salis Holdings is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Salis Holdings is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Controller Companies Salis Holdings in Washington, DC in January 2018 with Washington, DC begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Controller Companies Salis Holdings in Washington, DC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Washington, DC. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Controller Companies Salis Holdings in Washington, DC in January 2018 January 2018 in Washington, DC below..
ControllerCompany Salis Holdings
Location Washington, DC
Update 9 Day ago
Oversee the accounting and financial process for a growing lifestyle holding company with business interests in retail, restaurant, lodging/hospitality, entertainment and real estate acquisitions/development, currently with locations in the Washington DC metro area.
Restaurant experience is a major plus.
Chief Financial Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Prepare and publish timely period, quarterly, and FYE financial statements with analysis.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by managing bank balances and AR/AP.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting and reporting financial data.
- Identifies and implements key operational metrics.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Establishes and maintains preventative maintenance and service contracts.
- Coach and lead employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Work closely with outsourced accounting services company to prepare a trial balance and reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying and enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Manage and comply with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Ability to work across multiple companies and/or industries.
- Find and implement cross functional efficiencies to drive cost out of the business.
- Provide strategic financial direction for a company with aggressive growth plans.
- Be able to adapt to changes in approach with short notice.
- Work with the external auditors on tax and financial issues or reports.
- Participate in fundraising activities as needed.
- Work on the due diligence and integration teams as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end close process.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- Strong relationship building skills and able to manage across levels.
Education, Background and Work Orientation:
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and financial experience (required).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (required).
- CPA or CMA (preferred).
- Proven working experience as a Controller (preferred).
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- Washington, DC
- Finance: 5 years
- Accounting: 5 years