jobslist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. jobslist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. Lincoln Property Company is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; Lincoln Property Company can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Assistant Property Manager Companies Lincoln Property Company in Atlanta, GA in January 2018 in Atlanta, GA begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Assistant Property Manager Companies Lincoln Property Company in Atlanta, GA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Atlanta, GA. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Assistant Property Manager Companies Lincoln Property Company in Atlanta, GA in January 2018 January 2018 in Atlanta, GA below..
Assistant Property ManagerCompany Lincoln Property Company
Location Atlanta, GA
Update 9 Day ago
POSITION: Assistant Property Manager
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
REPORTS TO: Property Manager
SUMMARY Responsible for administration of all tenant leases, billing and collecting tenant receivables, updating leasing status reports, generating monthly reports for owner, assisting in annual budget preparation, implementing procedures, cost controls and policies. Responsible for completing and maintaining property records, preparing routine reports, tracking and processing accounting data, assisting with special projects, processing work orders, oversee event planning and assist Property Manager with duties as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned)
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS
- Accounts Receivables:
- Review online bank accounts daily and enter cash receipts in the accounting system
- Monitor and reconcile unapplied receipts
- Prepare tenant adjustment, write-off and refund forms as required
- Prepare quarterly bad debt “no reserve” request forms
- Monitor the delinquency report and pursue tenant collections
- Document all collection activities in the accounting system
- Prepare late fees in accordance with the terms of the lease
- Accounts Payables:
- Review and approve invoices per the designated signing authority
- Ensure property tax payments are processed in a timely manner
- Coordinate with the Property Accountant to prepare monthly accruals
- Assist the Property Manager with the annual capital plan, operating budget and reforecast
- Document any legal or risk management review of contracts or insurance coverage
- Assist the Property Manager with construction by preparing the project schedule, monitoring activities, completing the punch list and tracking the budget
- Work with vendors and prepare contracts using the signing authority requirements
- Assist the Property Manager in maintaining the letters of credit and tenant deposits in accordance with the lease requirements and provide the reporting to the Property Manager
- Building Maintenance, Construction and Security:
- Assist the Property Manager with building inspections
- Conduct annual fire drills and other tenant trainings
- Implement a tenant visitation program and maintain a close relationship with contacts
- Plan tenant events in accordance with the budget
- Respond to and enter tenant requests received outside of the tenant work order system
DAILY DUTIES (include, but are not limited to):
- Oversee day-to-day issues for all office buildings. Coordinate with Property Manager the issuance of notices relating to tenants, security, and janitorial or project issues.
- Invoice Coding: code all vendor invoices for payment.
- Contract Administration: oversee contract performance to insure that services are being rendered according to the contract.
- Assists Property Manager in other property and management office related issues.
- Accounting: assist in accounts payable, accounts receivable and reporting:
- Accounts Receivable: tenant billings and collection of tenant rents, (if necessary) and other miscellaneous charges.
- Accounts Payable:
- organize and code invoices
- prepare tenant invoices for bill backs, utilities, HVAC, and additional work
- Maintain logs
- Utility trackers (water & electrical)
- Monthly bills
- Assist Property Manager with scheduled and non-scheduled reports related to property operations.
- Tenant Issues:
- Coordinate tenant move-ins and move-outs with PM and Engineers. Assist new tenants during the process and see that move in procedures are followed. Including; receiving job codes (if applicable), notifying janitorial of square footage and cleaning start dates, review information to tenant on how to order mailbox keys, order suite directory signs, confirm number of keys needed and order the keys, walk space prior and after move, send moving policy to tenant, get signed move-in policy and mover’s COI.
- Follow-up on tenant service requests to assure that work has been completed in a timely and professional manner
- Security Service: compile, organize and audit all security reports.
- Sub-meter Readings: complete spreadsheet and verify all billable work orders for the supplemental units.
- Tenant Invoice: maintain copies of all invoices, tenant adjustments and file correspondence for each tenant file.
- Tenant Adjustments: complete Tenant Adjustments for each invoice submitted to tenants as well as any adjustments made to tenant's accounts.
- Invoice Files: copy and file all invoices sent to for payment and attach current invoices to proper statement to insure accurate payment
- Security: ensure security logs are submitted weekly by contracted vendor
- Follow-up on any irregularity reports
- Contact appropriate vendor with any light outages
- Submit work orders with any building irregularities
- Sub-Meter Billings: receive spreadsheet with all sub-meter readings from Chief Engineer on the 15th of each month. Assist the tenant services coordinator inputting and verifying all that billable work orders are accurate.
- Janitorial Inspections
- Walk buildings with janitorial supervisor to inspect cleaning and address tenant needs.
- Compose minutes and distribute to Tenant, LPC and Cleaning Company.
- Follow-up to ensure completion and tenant satisfaction
- Landscaping Inspections
- Walk buildings grounds with landscape supervisor to inspect landscaping.
- Compose minutes and distribute to PM and Landscape Company.
- Follow-up to ensure completion of work is to our standards.
- Tenant Bill backs: invoice tenants for miscellaneous charges including extra HVAC, access cards, keys, engineer overtime, reimbursement of vendor invoices, etc.
- Service Contracts: Assist in preparation and administration of contracts with vendors, (e.g. janitorial services, window cleaning, common area maintenance, security services, trash removal, recycling). Administration of the following contracts for property services:
- Refuse removal-recycling services
- Janitorial services
- Window cleaning
- Common area maintenance
- Security services
- Operating Budget: assist PM with accurate information from vendor accounts and GL accounts as well as assembly of budget reports.
- Holiday Events: assist with coordination of holiday events for tenants (e.g.: toy drive, holiday parties, food drive, etc.).
- Tenant Training: assist with coordination and preparation of tenant training event and materials.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
- Must have a minimum high school education, Associates, B.A. or B.S. college degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years previous commercial property management experience.
- Previous experience in real estate accounting and be familiar with monthly accounting cycle, including an understanding of A/P, A/R, commercial leases.
- Possess professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have access to reliable transportation and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Computer literate and proficient on MS Word, Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Must be able to work independently. Must organize individual workflow, as well as assist in the workflow of Supervisor upon request. Accuracy required with generation of reports and correspondence, and compliance with company policies and procedures. Must be able to work effectively in high-pressure office with a professional attitude and possess a positive attitude. Must be able to adapt to changes in workload and job requirements
Job Type: Full-time
- Atlanta, GA
- High school or equivalent
- Commerical Property Management: 2 years
- Assistant Property Manager: 1 year