jobslist.co - Today's job recruitment is extremely cut-throat, which is for you to function prudently and it's not really a tricky action to take. jobslist.co will give you chance to take action which means you can create the best conclusion in better technique to receive swift and superior effect. That way you'll get far better prospective client in addition to less hazardous are living later on. Mills Fleet Farm is probably the organizations that one could have confidence in to offer your family suitable and also greater stay sometime soon. Becoming a member of the corporation could make an individual in a position to attain your own target simpler and make your current wish becoming reality.
To create the organization perspective as well as assignment happens true; Mills Fleet Farm is actually available regarding completely new situation as Position as In-Store HR Business Partner Companies Mills Fleet Farm in Stevens Point, WI 54482 in January 2018 with Stevens Point, WI 54482 originate from January 2018. Everybody who's considering stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should attend this specific Position as In-Store HR Business Partner Companies Mills Fleet Farm in Stevens Point, WI 54482 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Stevens Point, WI 54482. It's encouraged for many members to ready just about all necessary prerequisites because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing one to give appropriate options which the firm wants due to this place. If you think that you will be one that can easily fill your specs, you can look at to see more info about Position as In-Store HR Business Partner Companies Mills Fleet Farm in Stevens Point, WI 54482 in January 2018 January 2018 in Stevens Point, WI 54482 below..
In-Store HR Business PartnerCompany Mills Fleet Farm
Location Stevens Point, WI 54482
Update 9 Day ago
Mills Fleet Farm store hours are 7am - 9pm Monday through Saturday and 8am - 6pm on Sundays (except Fargo, ND is open 12pm - 6pm on Sundays).
In-Store HR Business Partner Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee the recruitment, new hire, on-boarding processes and orientation to ensure a fully staffed store and departments.
- In conjunction with the Store Manager and Management Team ensure all Team Members both new and existing receive and complete assigned training.
- Manage the Time and Attendance process to ensure that all Team Members time is recorded accurately and Team Members are scheduled properly and are paid correctly.
- Oversee the Leave of Absence process for their designated store.
- Manage all administrative processes related to store employment including workflow, User Access Requests, terminations, new hire processing, store employment files, employment verifications etc.
- Assist the Store Management Team with Risk Management and Safety related issues including Worker Compensation and Light Duty Program.
- Oversee and manage store level Legal and Compliance related issues.
- Oversee the process and assist the Store Management Team with all Team Member Relations Issues and those associated with Corrective Action.
- Work with the Store Manager to ensure that the Mills Fleet Farm Values are taught, modeled and in place within the store.
- Be a sounding board and objective party for the Store Management Team to leverage when making people and business decisions.
- Provide a safe and objective open door for all Team Members to discuss issues and concerns they may have related to the store and their roles.
- Provide a safe and objective open door for all Team Members to discuss issues and concerns they may have related to their store or performance.
- Oversee the performance management process and partner with Store Management in handling performance reviews.
- Travel to other locations to assist with new store openings and training.
- 10% Team Member Discount
- Insurance: Life, Health, Vision, & Dental*
- Paid Time Off*
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan*
- Paid Legal Holidays*
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance*
- Uniform Shirt Provided
*Eligibility requirements apply.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have obtained a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- A degree in Human Resources Management or related field is preferred
- 1-2 years of HR Generalist and retail experience desired
- Hourly Recruiting experience preferred
- PHR or SPHR Certification or be working towards certification preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Exceptionally strong computer skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including nights and some weekends
- Strong written and verbal skills required
- Ability to remain standing and/or walking for long periods of time on concrete floors.
- Ability to stoop, bend, climb, and lift frequently.
- Continuously lift up to 10lbs., frequently lift up to 25 lbs., and be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.