jobslist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. jobslist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. The CFO Agency is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, The CFO Agency will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Part Time Bookkeeper Companies The CFO Agency in Kalispell, MT 59901 in January 2018 in Kalispell, MT 59901 begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Part Time Bookkeeper Companies The CFO Agency in Kalispell, MT 59901 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Kalispell, MT 59901. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Part Time Bookkeeper Companies The CFO Agency in Kalispell, MT 59901 in January 2018 January 2018 in Kalispell, MT 59901 below..
Part Time BookkeeperCompany The CFO Agency
Location Kalispell, MT 59901
Update 9 Day ago
The CFO Agency is looking for a talented and reliable Part Time Bookkeeper to join our team in Kalispell MT!
How great would it be to find a place where you love the work you do, the work is dramatically improving peoples businesses around the world and you are paid to learn and grow.
As a company we partner with entrepreneurial leaders by providing them with the tools and the services to build and maintain a strong financial platform, as well as a safe place to heal their money relationship and connect with their numbers in new ways so they are truly free to create the impact they desire with their work and live the lifestyle they deserve.
Integrity is our number one value in all we do as a company. With 30+ years of professional experience we know what our clients need and we help make it easy and fun. We take care of the details with done for you bookkeeping and payroll as well as provide CFO strategy and partnership.
You would be part of a superstar team and recognized, rewarded and appreciated. If this sounds like something that you would like to be a part of then we would like to hear from you.
Successful Candidate Must Have These Qualities:
If you love to deliver WOW service and you are a passionate, dynamic, and highly motivated individual who’s looking for an opportunity to grow with a company then we would like to talk with you. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and you genuinely love interacting with and helping customers then this position is for you.
Most importantly, the candidate must demonstrate the ability to listen to the needs of their team members and customers to appropriately find the best solution in a timely manner to ensure deadlines are met.
As a company who deals virtually with the majority of our clients the ideal candidate must be comfortable and effective when talking with Clients to understand their needs and build a relationship with them.
The ideal candidate will be competent in managing their time and activities and must embrace our proven in-house customer management processes and systems. Candidates must possess a "can-do" perspective in their professional attitude. They will demonstrate a strong work ethic, knowing the value of being on time. They will be a stickler for accuracy in their own work as well as their colleagues. They will be ready to back up their assertions with facts.
The Bookkeeper is responsible for all aspects of Bookkeeping and Payroll.
- Enter Accounts Receivable
- Create customer invoices
- Manage receipts of payment including merchant accounts
- Enter Accounts Payable
- Enter vendor bills
- Mange Payment of Bills
- Annual 1099 Process
- Bank Reconciliations
- Familiar with online banking - able to pull statements
- Process new hire and termination
- Enter hours worked
- Manage Additions and Deductions such as Health Insurance, Garnishments, 401k
- Manage Vacation & PTO nontaxable wages, Prepares and issues paychecks.
- Process Weekly, Biweekly, Semimonthly and Monthly payroll.
- Certified Payrolls Preparation
- Timely payment of payroll related taxes
- State Worker Comp Audits
- Quarterly and Annual Payroll reporting
- W2 Year End
- Process Payroll in multiple states including California.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Strong software skills including QuickBooks, MS Excel, MS Word, Drop Box
- Familiarity with Online QuickBooks is a plus
- Strong PC skills and comfortable with the internet
- Familiar with Google Mail, Calendar and Drive
- Strong Data entry, organizational and analytical skills
- Detail oriented, problem solver with ability to research
- A team player who enjoys learning and working in a collaborative way
- Ability to follow verbal or written instruction
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Prefer 2 years General Accounting and Bookkeeping experience - minimum requirement 1 year
Required education :
- High school or equivalent
Required experience :
- Bookkeeping: 1 year
- Payroll: 1 year
- working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Familiar with Google Suite
Job Type: Part Time
** We are growing as a company and this position has the potential to grow into a full time position if you desire.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- QuickBooks: 1 year
- Bookkeeping: 1 year