jobslist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite reasonably competitive, which is why you need to operate wisely which is not really a tricky thing to do. jobslist.co offers you possiblity to practice it and that means you can create the correct decision within greater technique to acquire quick in addition to much better outcome. Doing this you will definately get far better prospective client and also less dangerous stay sometime soon. AEDD is one of the corporations you can trust to give you and your family acceptable and far better dwell in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business will make an individual competent to achieve ones aim much easier in addition to produce ones fantasy come true.
To help to make the organization perspective in addition to quest arrives correct; AEDD is usually wide open regarding new situation as Position as Direct Support Professional Companies AEDD in Little Rock, AR in January 2018 inside Little Rock, AR start from January 2018. Anyone who's interested in filling up this nonincome producing, remember to be involved in this particular Position as Direct Support Professional Companies AEDD in Little Rock, AR in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Little Rock, AR. It is recommended for many members to ready almost all needed specifications due to this career recruitment process, since the process need you to definitely supply suitable standards the corporation needs due to this location. If you believe that you will be the one that can easily fill up the options, you can attempt to learn further information about Position as Direct Support Professional Companies AEDD in Little Rock, AR in January 2018 January 2018 in Little Rock, AR below..
Direct Support ProfessionalCompany AEDD
Location Little Rock, AR
Update 9 Day ago
Hours : 10 hr per Week
Rate of Pay : $12.92
Job Summary : The Direct Support Professional provides the necessary support for an individual with a developmental disability to live in an independent situation (e.g. apartment, duplex, home) and or family environment. These services enable persons with developmental disabilities to live, work and enjoy recreational opportunities in the community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide support to consumers including health and independent living skills/activities of daily living.
- Assist consumers with maintaining appropriate behavior and showing respect for other individuals at home and in the community.
- Assist consumers in daily living skills as outlined in the annual Medicaid Waiver Person Centered Service Plan, Outcomes and Goals section.
- Increase consumers community awareness by participating in outings to include but not limited to: shopping, social/community events, appointments, vocation, banking, church of choice (if applicable) and other locations of interest.
- Provide transportation, as needed via personal vehicle. In order to provide transportation services you must, at all times, have the AR State minimum level of auto liability insurance requirements.
- Maintain records of money spent for consumers served to turn into the Direct Care Supervisor.
- Provide input and recommendations for consumers during Annual PCSP plan.
- Observe and document consumer's daily progress on timesheets, behavior incident reports, etc.
- Complete required training. This training includes but is not limited to: orientation, consumer-specific training, Defensive Driver training, 1 st Aid and CPR, in-service training, annual training, and additional training as required.
- Turn in weekly timesheets, weekly medication sheets and any other documentation required by your Direct Care Supervisor before 10:00 a.m. every Monday.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with consumers.
- Have the ability to understand written activity plans, execute instructions, and document services delivered.
Education and/or Experience : High School Diploma, or have successfully completed a GED, and have minimum of one year of relevant, supervised work experience with a public health, human services or other community service agency, or have a minimum of two years verifiable experience with individuals with developmental disabilities may be used in lieu of the aforementioned qualification or have two (2) years of verifiable successful history with individuals with developmental disabilities.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch and talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
While performing the duties of this position the employee travels by automobile and is exposed to changing weather conditions.