jobslist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. jobslist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Roche is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; Roche will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Territory Manager, Women's Health (Seattle South) Companies Roche in Seattle, WA in January 2018 inside Seattle, WA start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Territory Manager, Women's Health (Seattle South) Companies Roche in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Seattle, WA. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Territory Manager, Women's Health (Seattle South) Companies Roche in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
Territory Manager, Women's Health (Seattle South)Company Roche
Location Seattle, WA
Update 9 Day ago
Roche Diagnostics is a successful company that can offer exciting career opportunities. We encourage and support your development in areas of your interest, which will prepare you for the next level in your career path. We know that people are responsible for our success and we value our employees. Our commitment is to create a work environment where feeling valued, respected and empowered is a daily experience.
As a Territory Sales Manager – Molecular Diagnostics, you will expand and develop accounts and provide customer service. You will typically be responsible for calling on healthcare professionals whose focus areas may include Women’s Health (HPV), Prenatal Screening (NIPT) and Primary Care to increase the awareness and use of the company’s diagnostic products. You may also manage or coordinate the sales and technical team in support of the sale of the company's products and be called on by the direct sales team as a clinical segment expert to develop and present to prospective customers. You will work to resolve problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Generates demand and maximizes product awareness by working with and providing education and information to customers
• Implements strategic initiatives and plans to facilitate sales process and productivity
• Conducts and organizes territory planning and routing for efficiency
• Conducts business analysis and planning
• Meets all outlined productivity expectations as defined by business area leadership. Maintains and manages budget for highest return on investment.
• Communicates competitive market information internally and revises account management strategy accordingly
• Stays informed about activities of healthcare professionals, organizations and the US healthcare environment. Networks and interfaces with internal colleagues and peers to share information and best practices while remaining actively involved in industry and customer organizations that impact business success
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationship with direct sales teams and coordinates customer request for product with third party laboratory service providers
Territory: Seattle South
Must reside within 50 miles of Seattle, WA
- Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You will also have:
• Bachelor’s Degree, majoring in science or business preferred
• 2 years successful commercial sales experience, 3-5 years in the healthcare industry preferred with a proven track record of success
• Experience in women’s health market
• Good oral and written communication skills including making impactful presentations
• Business acumen, problem solving skills and knowledge of technical and market issues/factors preferred
• Ability to work in a regulated environment
• Strategic planning, contracting, organizational, judgment and decision-making skills
• Persuasion and negotiation skills
• Basic understanding and familiarity with Microsoft
• Successful participation on cross-functional teams
- Who we are
As a global leader in healthcare, Roche Diagnostics offers a broad portfolio of products, tools and services that help in the prevention, diagnosis and management of diseases like HPV, HIV, hepatitis and diabetes as well as other medical conditions,such as fertility and blood coagulation. These products and services are used by researchers, physicians, patients, hospitals and laboratories worldwide to help improve people’s lives.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation in connection with the on-line application process, please email us at US.Accommodation@roche.com .
EEO is the Law
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)