jobslist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. jobslist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. SOSi is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; SOSi is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Communications Marketing Specialist Companies SOSi in Reston, VA in January 2018 throughout Reston, VA begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Communications Marketing Specialist Companies SOSi in Reston, VA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Reston, VA. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Communications Marketing Specialist Companies SOSi in Reston, VA in January 2018 January 2018 in Reston, VA below..
Communications Marketing SpecialistCompany SOSi
Location Reston, VA
Update 9 Day ago
For 28 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
CORPORATE-170912-6007: Communications Marketing Specialist
U.S. - Virginia - Reston
Type of Position
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Communications Marketing Specialist. The Communications Marketing Specialist is responsible for implementing communication strategies and developing products in support of internal and external Company branding, communication, and community outreach programs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Developing and implementing marketing and communications plans that promote the Company’s brand and business.
• Developing and/or leading the development of marketing materials including, but not limited to: web and social media, printed collaterals, capability briefing/presentations, brochures, wearables, and branded giveaway items.
• Developing and managing the review and approval process for internal and external marketing products.
• Assisting in the planning and implementation of a variety of events, including, but not limited to employee engagement activities, trade shows and community outreach events.
• Developing and managing project budgets.
• Researching and implementing new marketing tools and technologies.
• Supporting the development of Company proposals, as needed.
• Bachelors' Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
• At least five years of experience working in business marketing and/or advertising.
• Experience developing and implementing business marketing communications plans.
• Experience developing printed and web-based marketing collateral, advertising, and company swag.
• Excellent demonstrated verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Excellent, demonstrated analytical and research skills.
• Excellent organizational skills (i.e. ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities simultaneously).
• Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a Liberal Arts field requiring extensive written communication.
• Experience managing community outreach and/or partnership activities.
• Experience planning and managing events.
• Experience in graphic design and/or web programming.
• Experience in U.S. Government contracting.
• Normal office working conditions.
• Occasional non-traditional working hours including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
• Occasional physical exertion, including lifting and/or moving objects or packages weighing up to 25 lbs.