jobslist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite reasonably competitive, which is why you need to operate wisely which is not really a tricky thing to do. jobslist.co offers you possiblity to practice it and that means you can create the correct decision within greater technique to acquire quick in addition to much better outcome. Doing this you will definately get far better prospective client and also less dangerous stay sometime soon. Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Inc. is one of the corporations you can trust to give you and your family acceptable and far better dwell in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business will make an individual competent to achieve ones aim much easier in addition to produce ones fantasy come true.
To help to make the organization perspective in addition to quest arrives correct; Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Inc. is usually wide open regarding new situation as Position as Entry Level Behavior Therapist I with Paid Training Companies Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Inc. in Cashmere, WA in January 2018 inside Cashmere, WA start from January 2018. Anyone who's interested in filling up this nonincome producing, remember to be involved in this particular Position as Entry Level Behavior Therapist I with Paid Training Companies Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Inc. in Cashmere, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Cashmere, WA. It is recommended for many members to ready almost all needed specifications due to this career recruitment process, since the process need you to definitely supply suitable standards the corporation needs due to this location. If you believe that you will be the one that can easily fill up the options, you can attempt to learn further information about Position as Entry Level Behavior Therapist I with Paid Training Companies Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Inc. in Cashmere, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Cashmere, WA below..
Entry Level Behavior Therapist I with Paid TrainingCompany Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Inc.
Location Cashmere, WA
Update 9 Day ago
CARD is now HIRING in Cashmere, WA
START YOUR CAREER IN AUTISM TREATMENT AND BECOME A BEHAVIOR THERAPIST.
About CARD: The Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Inc., (CARD) has earned a reputation as one of the world's largest and most experienced organizations effectively treating children with autism, Asperger's syndrome, PDD-NOS, and related disorders, using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). At CARD, we truly believe that recovery is possible and we develop our programs with that in mind. CARD has 142 offices in the United States, and two international offices which help to touch the lives of hundreds of children and their families. Through a network of trained therapists, supervisors, assessors and researchers, and with our web based technology, Skills and CARD E-Learning, we develop and implement high quality, comprehensive and personalized treatment programs which lead to success, and in many cases recovery.
What you will do: Behavior Therapists are trained to implement 1:1 behavioral intervention programs to children in their homes, community settings and serve as instructional shadows in school settings. Initially, Therapists participate in a training program that provides instruction on Applied Behavior Analysis, discrete trial teaching techniques, management of maladaptive behaviors, social skills development, and data collection techniques applicable to our client population. Training opportunities continue throughout employment as our Therapists receive on-going supervision from professional clinicians at CARD for each client with whom they work.
Who we are looking for: CARD is currently seeking eager, energetic and passionate candidates in Wenatchee, Rock Island, Sunnyslope and Cashmere.
- Additionally our current needs are for the following days and times: 3 weekdays (2:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.) and 1 weekend day
- Will be working in Wenatchee, WA.
What we can offer:
- Hourly rate commensurate with education and experience
- Travel time pay and mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive paid training program
- Paid Sick Time & opportunities for Paid Holidays
- Flexible Part Time schedules
- Annual performance reviews with potential for wage increases
- Opportunities for career advancement
- US & International travel opportunities
- Corporate discount programs for department stores, amusement parks, travel discounts, cell phone plans and more.
- Career Specific Development Assistance for qualified individuals
- Team oriented atmosphere, dedicated to helping children and families across the country
Training Opportunities include:
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Credential
- Board Certified Autism Technician (BCAT) Credential
- Board Certified assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) coaching and supervision
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) supervision and guidance, and more!
What we require:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Reliable means of transportation with proof of auto insurance
- Must pass TB test
- Must pass criminal background check
Please check out The A-Word to see more about CARD Behavior ABA therapy and see new therapist training here: http://youtu.be/7I5cgnhvxto.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License