jobslist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. jobslist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. San Francisco Friends School is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; San Francisco Friends School will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Receptionist and Administrative Assistant Companies San Francisco Friends School in San Francisco, CA 94103 in January 2018 inside San Francisco, CA 94103 begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Receptionist and Administrative Assistant Companies San Francisco Friends School in San Francisco, CA 94103 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout San Francisco, CA 94103. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Receptionist and Administrative Assistant Companies San Francisco Friends School in San Francisco, CA 94103 in January 2018 January 2018 in San Francisco, CA 94103 below..
Receptionist and Administrative AssistantCompany San Francisco Friends School
Location San Francisco, CA 94103
Update 8 Day ago
The San Francisco Friends School, an independent Quaker K-8 school located in the Mission district of San Francisco, seeks a personable, organized and detail-oriented individual to fill the role of Receptionist and Human Resources Administrative Assistant. The receptionist/assistant will work with the entire school community and in close collaboration with the Director of Finance and Operations coordinate the smooth functioning of the front desk and ensure a safe flow of traffic throughout the school.
Position: Full time, 12-month, non-exempt, early hours required (7:30 am to 3:30 pm)
The receptionist role (80%): Individual is responsible for screening visitors to ensure a safe environment and greeting all guests in a warm and welcoming manner including parents, students, vendors, prospective students/families and others on campus. In addition, the front desk is responsible for mail, supplies ordering, managing the facilities, parent, and faculty calendars and other administrative tasks.
Administrative Assistant role (20%): The Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the various departments of the school which may include filing, support for hiring, admissions, scheduling, and special projects as assigned.
Minimum requirements include superb customer service skills, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to multi-task required and must have a can-do, problem solving orientation. Proficiency in MS office and the Google Suite. Experience working in a school setting a plus.
RECEPTIONIST PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interact with the public on a daily basis, with a positive, engaging outlook – primarily in person but also by phone, and by email. Direct visitors as appropriate, respond to a wide variety of questions and create an excellent first impression for SFFS
- Offer courteous, efficient and friendly support to ensure customer satisfaction
- Monitor cameras and visitors to ensure all visitors have a legitimate reason to be on campus and we maintain a safe environment for students/staff
- Oversee facilities calendar and room reservations and communicate event details to Facilities and Technology staff; manage calendar conflicts with Director of Finance and Operations
- Reads email daily so as to be up to date on events and attend school events/meetings as required.
- Manage DMV checks for volunteer field trip drivers, and track electronic field trip permission slips
- Collect daily attendance lists and check in late students, send to Registrar
- Point person for first floor emergency team, takes administrator attendance in case of emergency; records drills
- Administer basic first-aid (band-aids, ice, etc.) and keep first aid log up to date
- Order all and general office supplies and keep Hub/Pub well supplied and organized including materials, forms etc.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, call for special pick-ups
- Maintain lost and found and encourages pick up of items
- Maintain walkie-talkie set and keeps charged for carpool
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Business office in tracking key documents (Emergency forms, Insurance Certificates, etc.)
- Follow-up on missing documents (timesheets, forms, etc.)
- Clerical support for various departments
- Handle sensitive, personal information with complete confidentiality and discretion
- Special projects as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent strongly preferred, with two to three years of relevant administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a sense of humor, good judgement, and patience
- Ability to communicate clearly and warmly in-person, through email and by phone
- Strong organization skills, including extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and manage shifting priorities
- Self-starter with a solutions-orientation, asks questions/offers alternatives
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member
- Strong sense of professionalism and maturity
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Calendars, etc…)
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings/weekends/overtime a plus
- Spanish preferred
The San Francisco Friends School welcomes all students and staff and does not discriminate based on ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability in the administration of its educational policies, enrollment or hiring.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
Environment: Work in an office and school setting. Location in open reception area with doors opening and closing continuously throughout day. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
Physical: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, crouch or reach; to carry moderate amounts of weight up to 25 pounds; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including the use of computer, phone system and mail machine and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
Vision: See in the normal range of vision with or without correction
Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction
Job Type: Full-time
- Receptionist: 3 years
- English and Spanish