jobslist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. jobslist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. Axalta Coating Systems is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; Axalta Coating Systems is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Chemist I Companies Axalta Coating Systems in High Point, NC in January 2018 in High Point, NC begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Chemist I Companies Axalta Coating Systems in High Point, NC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within High Point, NC. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Chemist I Companies Axalta Coating Systems in High Point, NC in January 2018 January 2018 in High Point, NC below..
Chemist ICompany Axalta Coating Systems
Location High Point, NC
Update 10 Day ago
Responsibilities• Completes technical development projects and the commercialization process based on project objectives and timelines; projects are typically moderate in scale and complexity. Communicate results and conclusions to Technical groups as necessary.
• Applies proficiency in statistics and data analysis to accelerate development process, root cause analysis of problems, and product or process optimization
• Utilizes and promotes the use of design tools including DOE and DfLSS methodologies
• Applies technical knowledge and understanding of Axalta’s existing technologies, application methods, products, and manufacturing processes regarding the research and development of coating formulations
• Interprets and applies department policies and procedures to ensure compliance with principles, practices, applicable laws, rules, and regulations; Work safely and maintain a neat laboratory area.
• Serves as a team member for moderate-difficult projects to provide technical direction to product development, quality control, manufacturing processes, and other operations; may lead sub-sets of smaller projects
New customer/development projects and problem solvent projects. Candidate will have to manage and develop project plans utilizing data analysis tools.
Candidate will have to poses excellent communication skills and be able to present action plan and results to all levels of Valspar and our customer’s organization.
Candidate will need to poses excellent interpersonal skills to function successfully with a very diverse and sometimes challenging team
Ability to continue advancement in technical / technical management positions of higher responsibility based on performance
Potential advancement in business, sales, technical service, operations or even corporate or global opportunities
New development / technology projects for new business opportunities in the radiation cure technology areas
Utilizing mathematical background to develop new or enhanced technology for existing customers, including robustness improvements to existing products
Working with the business, strategically broaden the platform base of W/B UV and 100% solids low cost UV to meet growth objectives
Broaden the knowledge base within the radiation cure team and use chemistry skills to provide robust coating solutions
Problem solving success for Axalta and Axalta’s customer base.
Commercialization success – new business objectives
All UV technologies – primary (includes 100%, S/B low solids UV, W/B UV – spray, roll, curtain, vacuum) is a plus but not required of a new graduate.
Qualifications• Education: Bachelor’s degree in an area of science or engineering. 2nd major or minor in mathematics
• Experience: 0-5 years of industrial chemistry experience, preferably with demonstrated experience in data analysis or statistics
• Strong in solving technical problems and recommending solutions. LSS / DfLSS proficiency a plus.
• Broad chemistry and mathematical knowledge. Capable of utilizing mathematics background to trouble shoot and develop coating solutions.
• PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and other applicable applications such as Statistical design software (Minitab)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to develop and present detailed complex presentations to upper management and customers.