jobslist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. jobslist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. Pepsi Beverages Company is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; Pepsi Beverages Company can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Sales Rep - Relief Convenience/Gas (FT/Days) Companies Pepsi Beverages Company in Burlington, VT in January 2018 in Burlington, VT begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Sales Rep - Relief Convenience/Gas (FT/Days) Companies Pepsi Beverages Company in Burlington, VT in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Burlington, VT. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Sales Rep - Relief Convenience/Gas (FT/Days) Companies Pepsi Beverages Company in Burlington, VT in January 2018 January 2018 in Burlington, VT below..
Sales Rep - Relief Convenience/Gas (FT/Days)Company Pepsi Beverages Company
Location Burlington, VT
Update 8 Day ago
This position is a labor-intensive position requiring lifting/carrying cases weighing from 25 - 45 pounds repeatedly over 10-12 hour period and working across a wide variety of weather conditions. Also requires standing, walking, reaching, and squatting while merchandising product.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES: * Identify customer sales opportunities and sell and execute promotions, place equipment, and sell sufficient product to address the opportunities* Utilize point-of-purchase materials to stimulate sales * Generate selling opportunities by maintaining and increasing shelf facings, cleaning shelves, and rotating products* Provide excellent service to assigned accounts and create and maintain goodwill with all customers (e.g., communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)* Merchandise product sections and build displays to stimulate sales * Complete required paperwork in an accurate, legible, and timely manner* Communicate customer issues to manager in charge* Position requires additional duties as assigned by manager to potentially include, but not limited to, warehouse support, etc.* Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- 18 years or older
- Pass the drug test
- Pass the background check
- Must have car to access multi-store locations within assigned shift
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Experience with merchandising (e.g., standards, plannagrams, product displays, stocking/rotating product, back-room organization, etc.).
- Experience with consumer products (e.g., multiple packages, product sizes, etc.).
- Experience selling beverages and/or consumer products (e.g., making sales calls, filling orders, handling customer problems, etc.).
- Experience with financials (e.g., profit margins, gross profit dollars, etc.).
- Experience performing physical work (e.g., lifting heavy products, walking, bending, etc).
- Experience with serving as a team lead (e.g., communicating, surfacing issues, solving problems, etc.).
- Experience with hand held computers (e.g., mobile technology, etc.).
- Experience with assembling and servicing merchandising equipment (e.g., cold barrels, cooler glides, cleaning parts, etc.).
- Experience with in-store marketing (e.g., POP placement, building creative displays, etc.).
- Experience with paperwork/documentation (e.g., organizing, filing, submitting, etc.).
- Experience with contracts (e.g., setting up new accounts, filing credit applications, etc.).
- Experience with managing a route (e.g., prioritizing stops, setting a schedule, servicing accounts, managing delivery windows, etc.).
- Experience with financial targets (e.g., achieving volume/sales/revenue targets, being held responsible for product breakage, etc.).
- Experience in a retail environment (e.g., working big box, club, convenience stores, etc.).
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity