jobslist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. jobslist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. Occam Video Solutions is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; Occam Video Solutions is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Digital Marketing Manager/Sales Team Leader Companies Occam Video Solutions in Spokane, WA in January 2018 throughout Spokane, WA begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Digital Marketing Manager/Sales Team Leader Companies Occam Video Solutions in Spokane, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Spokane, WA. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Digital Marketing Manager/Sales Team Leader Companies Occam Video Solutions in Spokane, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Spokane, WA below..
Digital Marketing Manager/Sales Team LeaderCompany Occam Video Solutions
Location Spokane, WA
Update 9 Day ago
Inside Sales and Marketing Associate
At Occam Video Solutions, we produce forensic video analysis software that dramatically expedites the review and processing of digital video evidence for law enforcement agencies around the world. Our Spokane based operation is seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to lead our electronic and Inside Sales efforts.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining a dynamic on-line presence, including automated email campaigns, a blog, and coordinating social media platform projects. This position builds on existing relationships to drive the sales pipeline, targeted toward existing and new markets.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, with proven skills managing effective digital marketing platforms. Demonstrated telephone skills to effectively promote product sales is critical requirement.
Warning: Due to the nature of providing forensic video analysis software to law enforcement, our employees may be exposed to video evidence depicting violent actions. The successful candidate should be mature and emotionally prepared to deal with visually disturbing video content.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of marketing collateral.
- Track and report on your sales and marketing activity through Salesforce.
- Design targeted email campaigns
- Assist with the development and management of the company's social media accounts and blog.
- Plan and implement advertising and promotional activities through print and online media as well as direct mail.
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline through a variety of methods including inbound marketing strategies and lead-generation, outbound calling, and other processes you develop.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and industry influencers to develop our market reach and increase sales.
- Occasionally represent Occam Video Solutions at trade-shows and conferences.
- Conduct competitive analysis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum two (2) years of demonstrated experience working in digital marketing/sales.
- Bachelors degree in sales, marketing, digital marketing, or business administration a plus.
- Highly motivated, results-driven self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and committed to follow-through
- Technically savvy and able to master new technology quickly
- Adaptable and able to take initiative and multi-task in an ever-changing startup environment
- Creative acumen, with an eye for good design
- Experience working with B2B software, marketing, and sales a plus
- Comfortable communicating and collaborating with all levels of an organization, including government and law enforcement
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth.
This job operates in a forensic video lab with professional office standards. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and multi-line phones.
This is a full-time position. Normal hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT.
Some travel to tradeshows, conferences, etc. may be required.
About Occam Video Solutions:
Occam Video Solutions produces forensic video analysis software that dramatically expedites the review and processing of digital video evidence. Our flagship product, iNPUT-ACE, is designed, developed, and supported by certified forensic video analysts and technicians with over 30 years of experience in law enforcement.
Job Type: Full-time
- Spokane, WA
- Sales/Marketing: 2 years