jobslist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. jobslist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. City of Fort Walton Bech is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; City of Fort Walton Bech will be available with regard to new position while Position as IT Analyst Companies City of Fort Walton Bech in Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548 in January 2018 within Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548 originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as IT Analyst Companies City of Fort Walton Bech in Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as IT Analyst Companies City of Fort Walton Bech in Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548 in January 2018 January 2018 in Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548 below..
IT AnalystCompany City of Fort Walton Bech
Location Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Update 9 Day ago
City of Fort Walton Beach, FL
To Apply please go here: http://fwb.org/jobs
JOB DESCRIPTION Treasure of the Emerald Coast
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential job functions satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary job functions herein described. Since every duty associated with this position may not be described herein, employees may be required to perform duties not specifically spelled out in the job description, but which may be reasonably considered to be incidental in the performing of their duties just as though they were actually written out in this job description.
Information Technology Analyst
Department: Human Resources
Pay Grade: 113
FLSA Status: Exempt
Provides technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, software and network environments. This position responds to queries, software and hardware issues, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and implements solutions as necessary to resolve issues. Duties include performing administrative and technical work, coordinating and performing data processing activities. Work is performed under the general direction of the Information Technology Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Installs, upgrades, and configures application software on the appropriate system and Windows personal computers.
- Responds to the needs and questions of users on SunGard HTE financial, public safety, and community development software applications.
- Responds to the needs and questions of users on various Microsoft Windows based software.
- Manages, organizes, and inventories various types of equipment throughout the City based on a five year depreciation plan.
- Performs system maintenance as needed.
- Performs software maintenance on the SunGard HTE software applications and other personal computer software applications.
- Creates, modifies, and runs query and Cognos/Impromptu/Qrep reports.
- Develops and implements an intranet for coordinating a central collaboration between the employees of the City.
- Creates, modifies, and executes SOPs, period end procedures, & reports on the SunGard HTE/ASP system and other various software packages.
- Ensures proper coordination of user management and security protocols between the Information Technology department and the end-users.
- Prepares, records, and broadcasts for various City meetings associated with City Council and Board Committees.
- Adds, deletes, and manages user accounts and their security access and Microsoft Windows network.
- Recommends, reviews, purchases, installs, and supports new software applications and computer hardware.
- Troubleshoots problems in operations during the late shift, on weekends, and holidays by telephone as needed.
- Performs clerical administrative duties to include coordinating meetings, composing correspondence, preparing purchase requisitions, and maintaining records and files.
- Serves as a team player in the coordination of activities for hardware, software, support and maintenance of users.
- Provides oversight for on-site training on new hardware and software to users.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Two (2) years of experience in computer operation, preferably on the IBM IS System. A comparable amount of training or experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications.
Special Qualifications and Preferences:
- Possession of a valid Florida Driver’s License.
- Working knowledge of SunGard HTE Public Sector Software preferred.
- Microsoft or IBM certification preferred.
- Lead project experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of various computer software applications.
- Knowledge of the IBM iSeries / i5 AS 400 operation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server operating system.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, and procedures of data processing.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve system problems.
- Ability to think logically to prepare requests to retrieve information from the system. Ability to instruct others in computer and software use.
- Ability to communicate in writing and orally.
- Ability to diagnose hardware, software and other system failures.
- Ability to configure and maintain wired and wireless networks.
- Ability to understand and follow moderately complex instructions.
- Ability to learn new methods, procedures, and operations.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently with minimal supervision.
The work is medium work which requires exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Additionally, the following physical abilities are required:
- Crawling: Moving about on hands and knees or hands and feet.
- Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Feeling: Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
- Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing, or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling.
- Grasping: Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Handling: Picking, holding, or otherwise working, primarily with the whole hand.
- Hearing 1: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discrimination in sound.
- Hearing 2: Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discrimination in sound.
- Kneeling: Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
- Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position. Occurs to a considerable degree and requires substantial use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Mental Acuity: Ability to make rational decisions through sound logic and deductive processes.
- Pulling: Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Repetitive Motion: Substantial movements (motions) of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers.
- Speaking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word including the ability to convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately and concisely.
- Standing: Particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Talking 1: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word including those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Visual Acuity 1: Have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; and/or extensive reading.
- Visual Acuity 2: Including color, depth perception, and field vision.
- Visual Acuity 3: Visual Acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
- Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Works inside in an office environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.59 to $20.60 /hour