jobslist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. jobslist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. St. Mary's University is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; St. Mary's University can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Administrative Coordinator, Career Services Companies St. Mary's University in San Antonio, TX 78228 in January 2018 in San Antonio, TX 78228 begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Administrative Coordinator, Career Services Companies St. Mary's University in San Antonio, TX 78228 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout San Antonio, TX 78228. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Administrative Coordinator, Career Services Companies St. Mary's University in San Antonio, TX 78228 in January 2018 January 2018 in San Antonio, TX 78228 below..
Administrative Coordinator, Career ServicesCompany St. Mary's University
Location San Antonio, TX 78228
Update 9 Day ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Administrative Support and Center Coordinator Dutiies :
- Acts as receptionist for the center;answers, responds, and directs calls and visistor; telephone calls, email inquiries, and in-person Center visits; Creates standardized responses with personalized messaging for incoming inquiries (phone, email, and in-person visits) using Microsoft Outlook and other scripting tools as directed; Responsible for opening/closing Center along with organization and appearance of Center and guest reception areas, including updating resources and external partner marketing materials
- Manages the workflow of Center operations and appointment check-in process for Center and office activities; Coordinates and manages appointment requests using Microsoft Outlook;
- Handles, processes and reconciles budget actions, including: check /cash requests, purchase orders, deposits, reimbursements, travel authorizations and expense reports, budget files, expense forecasting, and creating associated budget forms; Uses Gateway online portal to maintin paper files and business expenses;
- Collects and distributies incoming mail on a daily basis;
- Maintains staff contact information collection and distribution of incoming daily mail.
- Maintain Center files and personal contact information for staff members.
- Maintain the Center for Life Directions Building Interview Room schedules.
- Update Center equipment inventory log and location that is requested by the University Comptroller's Office annually.
- Serves on University committees as directed and necessary for the Center;
- Performs any other duties as deemed appropriate by the Associate Vice President for Career Services.
- In coordination with associate director, manages student progression using the career development tasks and activities associated with the STRIVE Career Center Pilot Passport Program;
- Handles the collection and updating of alumni outcome data in collaboration with associate director and data analyst;
- Trains and manages student/professional staff data collectors; Collaborates with associate director to coordinate policies and train on-campus student employment hiring managers in the use of ApplicantPro; Collaborate with Office of Human Resources to create and implement orientation and training for new student employees; Provides training for all new Student Workers; engages in regular training for entire Student Worker team members to ensure efficient office functioning and excellence in the provision of timely and accurate customer service;
- Coordinates with associate director on the resume review training and peer career development programs (Peer Career Advisor Program) and the CWS roles within the office; Tracks and manages Student Worker schedules and conducts evaluation process with Data Analyst to ensure achievement of program goals are met;
- Acts as initial contact for the Center and promotes on-campus student employment opportunities (non-college work-study positions) through the ApplicantPro database; Works with the Center of Financial Aid to select and hire eligible students for the CWS program. Prepares/updates job descriptions, interviews and hires student workers, evaluates and keeps confidential records regarding performance as required to ensure compliance. Ensures accuracy and timely completion of Student Workers semi-monthly timesheets in Gateway online university business portal. Coordinates with staff members to create daily work plan for Student Workers to ensure efficiency of Center operations; supervises and provides guidance to Student Workers in completion of tasks in an accurate and timely manner. Works with Center staff members to plan Center events and activities; responsible for execution of event venue set up and tear down logistics including coordinating Student Worker participation. Includes all event set ups (refreshments/meals) Cooridnates the registration of students and external partners (employers and graduate schools) for events through Career Services Management software and provides event information as needed. Distributes event marketing (ground sign and fliers) throughout university campus and removes event marketing at close of event.
Coordinates with Center staff members to manage constituent database within Rattler Connect, the on-line position posting and career services management platform. Conducts data entry for new user accounts, emailed opportunity postings, event registrations, and verifies accuracy of user information. Prioritizes Rattler Connect internal and external user inquiries, requests for assistance, and troubleshoots user issues in collaboration with the Associate Director for Employer Relations.
EDUCATION: Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Five years proven administrative assistant or event planning experience with progressive growth of responsibilities.
Excellent English written and oral communication skills; additional ability to communicate in Spanish while not required, is preferred. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Center (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Outlook email and calendar system. Knowledge of paper-based and electronic information management practices. Pass Information Technology test on abilities with Microsoft Center programs as well as typing speed and accuracy. Positive attitude (friendly, and courteous service to is essential. Promotes and maintains a spirit of helpfulness, congeniality, and sensitivity to the private and/or confidential aspects of the Center.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Ability to effectively work with students, faculty, administrators, staff, and employer and graduate school representatives. Should have the ability to be flexible in every aspect and able to respond to any situation quickly and adequately. Must have the ability to balance simultaneous projects without loss of efficiency in a multi-tasked environment. Be a self-starter, energetic and able to meet deadlines. Must have excellent communication skills, be proficient with technology to support operation, and ability to operate Center equipment, personal computer, and utilize Center software.