jobslist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. jobslist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. DRG Laboratory is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; DRG Laboratory is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as High-Complexity CLIA Laboratory Director Companies DRG Laboratory in Alpharetta, GA in January 2018 within Alpharetta, GA begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as High-Complexity CLIA Laboratory Director Companies DRG Laboratory in Alpharetta, GA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Alpharetta, GA. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as High-Complexity CLIA Laboratory Director Companies DRG Laboratory in Alpharetta, GA in January 2018 January 2018 in Alpharetta, GA below..
High-Complexity CLIA Laboratory DirectorCompany DRG Laboratory
Location Alpharetta, GA
Update 9 Day ago
High Complexity CLIA Laboratory Director
We are seeking a High Complexity CLIA Laboratory Director for our high complexity testing facility in Alpharetta, Georgia. The Laboratory Director must be qualified to manage and direct laboratory personnel and the performance of high complexity tests; and to operate a laboratory within the requirements of subpart R.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates and promotes leadership at all levels of laboratory staffing
- Maintains a culture of respect and appreciation
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement
- Oversees all technical aspects of production laboratory, case generation and R&D components
- Directs staff in the technical and logistical development, validation and operation of clinical tests
- Interacts with clients and physicians regarding tests performed in the laboratory and describes the techniques used
- Mentors development scientists in the performance of clinical tests and instrumentation
- Ensures the testing systems developed and used for each test performed in the laboratory provide quality laboratory services
- Ensures the laboratory is enrolled in an approved or alternate proficiency testing program for the testing performed; monitors performance and implements corrective action as required
- Implements and oversees Quality Control program and reviews monthly for trends
- Implements and oversees technical competency assessment program
- Works with Quality team to develop and deploy policies/SOPs
- Participates and maintains effective quality management and safety programs
Education and/or Work Experience:
- MD, DO with current license in state of Georgia AND certified in anatomic and/or clinical pathology by ABP, AOBP, or equivalent qualifications.
- MD, DO, DPM with current medical license in state of Georgia AND 1 year laboratory training during medical residency.
- MD, DO, DPM with current medical license in state of Georgia AND 2 years’ experience in directing/supervising high complexity testing.
- PhD in chemical, physical, biological or clinical laboratory science AND certification by the HHS-approved boards (effective 02/24/2003).
- CLIA certification for high-complexity lab
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English.
- Operates from a deep understanding of the total situation and integrates systems thinking, collaborative relationships, and the resources at their disposal to achieve the laboratory’s mission.
- The expert laboratory scientist has acquired mastery to design new strategies, policies, tasks, behaviors, and functions that support quality operations.
- Direct observation, monitoring, recording, and reporting of results.
- Review of intermediate test results.
- Direct observation of instrument maintenance and function checks.
- Assessment of test performance.
- Assessment of problem solving skills.
Compensation: $150,000+, depending on experience. Fully Paid Company Benefits
About DRG Laboratory: DRG Laboratory is a leading-edge company, focused on the growing field of DNA based laboratory diagnostics. Utilizing the latest technologies, DRG is the premier PCR Diagnostic Company in the USA and the ONLY one offering Phenotypic Antibiotic Resistance (Q-PAR™). This dramatic advantage allows each patient to have a treatment protocol designed for his or her specific bacteriological makeup. We have tested tens of thousands of specimens and have helped our physicians improve their positive patient outcome.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 /year