jobslist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. jobslist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Acumen LLC is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Acumen LLC is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Enrollment Specialist Companies Acumen LLC in Mesa, AZ in January 2018 with Mesa, AZ begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Enrollment Specialist Companies Acumen LLC in Mesa, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Mesa, AZ. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Enrollment Specialist Companies Acumen LLC in Mesa, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 in Mesa, AZ below..
Enrollment SpecialistCompany Acumen LLC
Location Mesa, AZ
Update 8 Day ago
Please apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/index.php?/job/apply&clientkey=E3FE2C24DB32BA48A4642D16583504C1&job=34034&jpt=
The Enrollment Specialist is responsible for processing incoming and outbound paperwork and electronic communication through manual data entry into several databases with high accuracy; as determined and/or directed by Acumen, the state or the contract and all updates of the contract. The Enrollment Specialist handles heavy internal and external inbound and outbound calls regarding new and existing client files.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
- Receives number of calls (internal & external) regarding new and existing enrollment files.
- Places a large number of outbound follow-up calls to clients in order to update existing files or complete new enrollment files.
- Interacts daily with program stake holders via phone and/or electronically.
- Registers potential and existing customers using several data bases with high accuracy.
- Receives, researches, sorts, files, retrieves forms, correspondence and documents of confidential and time-sensitive nature. Includes following up with state individuals and families for possible resolution/s.
- Manages, distributes and tracks program specific materials as needed and/or requested.
- Maintains a complex filing system.
- Works well independently with limited supervision.
- Analyzes and resolves all customer inquiries.
- Uses strategic thinking to complete multiple tasks.
- Conducts thorough and accurate research.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of and abides by contract, state and Medicaid specifications.
- Identify and share opportunities for process improvements and improved working conditions.
- Willing to occasionally work other than typical work hours to meet high volume demands.
- Performs other work related activities as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS :
- At least two years of experience in customer service.
- High School diploma and some college courses, college degree preferred.
- Must be able to effectively handle heavy inbound and outboard call volume.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing in a professional manner.
- Accuracy and the ability to handle responsibility with limited supervision.
- High standard of integrity.
- Ability to work well with numbers.
- Ability to read and work accurately with formulas.
- Proficient with 10 key by touch.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, time management, task oriented, good interpersonal skills. Patience, perseverance, and follow through skills.
- Ability to handle conflict and difficult customers.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple demands successfully.
- Must be able to plan for and meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to use all office equipment.
- Knowledge of advanced computer skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience working with dual monitors and multiple applications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- customer service: 2 years