jobslist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. jobslist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. Amazon.com is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; Amazon.com is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as Sr. Talent Management Analyst Companies Amazon.com in Seattle, WA in January 2018 within Seattle, WA begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as Sr. Talent Management Analyst Companies Amazon.com in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Seattle, WA. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as Sr. Talent Management Analyst Companies Amazon.com in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
Sr. Talent Management AnalystCompany Amazon.com
Location Seattle, WA
Update 10 Day ago
GTM is looking for experienced analysts to own the end-to-end measurement and evaluation strategy implementation for our new and evolving talent products. In this role, you will align directly with a product owner, influencing product design, data capture, reporting/measurement, and evaluation strategies. You will use existing data/research to identify new challenges and opportunities, as well as data collected through methods you create/define. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and strong written/verbal communications skills to develop reproducible research/analyses shared with HR analysts embedded across Amazon’s diverse set of businesses. As the end-to-end analyst for the product, you will also build proof-of-concept reporting tools, while scaling ad hoc data access, enabling the product team to make informed decisions in a fast-paced, ambiguous business environment.
· Align with product owners to translate business issues into testable hypotheses answerable with data
· Develop and execute analyses to drive talent insights
· Create data capture and measurement strategies that drive business action
· Drive a roadmap from descriptive to predictive analytics
· Work closely with peers and stakeholders to access, pull, transform, and analyze data from a variety of HR sources
· Gather new data, and/or creatively use existing data to propose metrics and present them in compelling but easily understood way to a non-statistical audience.
· Apply statistical tests to data, including (but not limited to), t-tests, chi-square, and regression.
· Compile results in a concise, meaningful, and actionable format and share findings to senior leadership
· Build processes to scale fast and accurate on-demand and ad hoc data/analytical requests for leadership and key stakeholders
Basic Qualifications· Direct Human Resources experience is not required.
· Highly flexible, with the ability to identify, analyze and solve problems systematically in a fast-paced, rapidly-evolving organization
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
· History of building strong collaborative relationships and influencing peers and stakeholders
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to present and clearly communicate complex data, analyses, and findings to non-experts
· Ability to maintain discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism with sensitive information
· Proven experience manipulating large sets of data, summarizing into metrics, and conducting appropriate statistical tests (e.g., regression, t-test, chi-square)
· Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel (e.g., complex statements, VBA, conditional formatting)
· Advanced proficiency with at least one statistical software package (e.g. R, SPSS)
· Familiarity with SQL/relational databases
· BA/BS degree in relevant field and 8+ years of direct analytics experience, or equivalent combination of degree and experience
Preferred Qualifications· Experience with data manipulation and mining (e.g., joins in SQL, data warehousing, ETL, Excel VBA) and visualization (e.g., Tableau); familiarity with relational database management (e.g., Redshift, Oracle)
· Experience in analytical intensive roles within consulting, talent/HR, operational, or marketing environments
· Advanced proficiency with multiple statistical software packages (e.g. R, SAS, SPSS, AMOS, MPlus, STATA)
· Ability to conduct advanced statistical techniques such as structural equation modeling, survival analysis, social network analysis, and/or cluster analysis
· Business-relevant knowledge of AWS Big Data technologies, like RedShift, S3, Aurora, Data Pipeline, QuickSight, Kinesis etc.
· Exposure to Business Objects, Cognos, or other enterprise Business Intelligence packages
· Graduate degree in industrial/organizational psychology, organizational behavior, statistics, decision-making sciences, or related field
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.