jobslist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. jobslist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. State of Arizona is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; State of Arizona will be start regarding fresh position as Position as PARENT AWARENESS & COMMUNITY OUTREACH COORDINATOR - PHOENIX REGIONS Companies State of Arizona in Phoenix, AZ in January 2018 throughout Phoenix, AZ start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as PARENT AWARENESS & COMMUNITY OUTREACH COORDINATOR - PHOENIX REGIONS Companies State of Arizona in Phoenix, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Phoenix, AZ. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as PARENT AWARENESS & COMMUNITY OUTREACH COORDINATOR - PHOENIX REGIONS Companies State of Arizona in Phoenix, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 in Phoenix, AZ below..
PARENT AWARENESS & COMMUNITY OUTREACH COORDINATOR - PHOENIX REGIONSCompany State of Arizona
Location Phoenix, AZ
Update 9 Day ago
(2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE)
First Things First (Arizona Early Childhood Development and Health Board) is one of the critical state partners in creating a child and family‐centered, comprehensive, collaborative and high‐quality early childhood system that supports the development, health and early education of all Arizona’s children. Created by voter initiative in 2006, First Things First is governed by a state Board with 28 regional partnership councils. First Things First is a decentralized organization that engages diverse constituencies to accomplish its mission. Organizational values include a focus on accountability, transparency, coordination, collaboration and on the outcomes that will ensure young children start kindergarten healthy and ready to succeed in school and in life.
Reporting to the Director of Community Outreach and in collaboration with FTF leadership, staff and Regional Council members, the Parent Awareness and Community Outreach Coordinator will be responsible for executing targeted educational outreach and engagement strategies regarding First Things First in the Phoenix North and Phoenix South regions. These include: presentations (individuals and groups), public speaking, events, networking meetings, success story writing, media outreach, training, and other outreach strategies as determined. These strategies are targeted toward parents, caregivers, civic-minded individuals, local business and community leaders.
The ideal candidate will enthusiastically support the vision and mission of First Things First and possess the personal qualities of integrity and credibility. She/he will have the proven ability to work within teams to accomplish multiple tasks and keep multiple projects organized and progressing. The position requires substantial effort to connect with, build community relations with, and engage targeted audiences.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
Under the guidance of the Community Outreach Director:
- Work in partnership with central office and FTF Phoenix North and Phoenix South Regions staff to engage citizens and organizations in actively championing early childhood development and health.
- In coordination with FTF Phoenix North and Phoenix South Regional Partnership Councils, assume responsibility for outreach in this specific geographical region within a set of outreach targets as part of the Community Outreach team.
- Assist in writing regional outreach plan for assigned geographic region and priority audiences; regularly update outreach plan in coordination with Regional Councils and Regional Directors.
- Assist in creating and managing a community awareness budget.
- Act as an expert resource and spokesperson for First Things First.
- Provide outreach and education to diverse audiences through presentations, trainings, one-on-one meetings and networking, events, media outreach, and other outreach strategies.
- Provide regular follow-up with outreach audiences to ensure they are equipped and trained for engagement activities.
- Track and record outreach activities with database and other tracking tools.
- Collect and write success stories and engage in regional media outreach.
- Other duties as needed to complete FTF outreach goals.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in communications, public relations, community outreach or related field a plus
- S trong communication skills, including the ability to write and speak clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Experience in public presentations and training
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred
- Experience working within professional networks and conducting outreach to business and civic groups is a distinct advantage
- Existing connections and relationships within the Phoenix North and Phoenix South Regions is preferred
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and events simultaneously
- Detail oriented with the ability to meet competing deadlines
- Creative and solution driven
- Cooperative in working relationships
- Able to work effectively in a team environment to meet goals
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision and maintaining multiple responsibilities
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- Reliable, regular and punctual attendance at work during core business hours
- Strong computer skills, including database and Internet and intranet proficiency
- This position requires day and evening travel within Maricopa County. Must possess valid Arizona driver’s license and show evidence of valid automobile insurance coverage.
In the AZ State Personnel System, the position is classified as a Grade 21, with a salary range of $47,500 to $48,500. The position is not covered under the State of Arizona Merit system rules. The State of Arizona offers an outstanding comprehensive benefits package.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
“Arizona State Government is an EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer”