jobslist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. jobslist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. Menlo Group Commercial Real Estate is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; Menlo Group Commercial Real Estate will be available with regard to new position while Position as Investment Sale/Capital Markets Specialist Companies Menlo Group Commercial Real Estate in Tempe, AZ in January 2018 within Tempe, AZ originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Investment Sale/Capital Markets Specialist Companies Menlo Group Commercial Real Estate in Tempe, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Tempe, AZ. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Investment Sale/Capital Markets Specialist Companies Menlo Group Commercial Real Estate in Tempe, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 in Tempe, AZ below..
Investment Sale/Capital Markets SpecialistCompany Menlo Group Commercial Real Estate
Location Tempe, AZ
Update 9 Day ago
Our core values are: Success Minded, Committed, High Integrity, Speed, Positive Energy and Professionalism. If these values resonate with you, we hope you'll consider applying to become part of our team.
Why Menlo? We believe that our advisors spend 30% more time winning and closing business due to our three uniques:
- Menlo Culture™
- Core values
- Transparency and collaboration
- Each advisor has a focused area of expertise
- Menlo Unrivaled Support™
- Licensed Transaction Managers support every advisor
- Non-Producing Chief Operating Officer and Office Manager - we have a team to support you
- Ever evolving technology platform
- Menlo Process™
- Ideal Space Navigator™ - trademarked tenant/buyer representation process
- Ideal Outcome Navigator™ - trademarked landlord/seller representation process
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This person must be very comfortable with financial analysis, reviewing income statements and balance sheets, and strong socially. She/he will:
- Understand and stay current with the structure and operation of the private and public, debt and equity real estate capital markets, as well as derivative markets that involve real estate.
- Analyze financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial models for decision support.
- Develop a deep network of active commercial real estate investors.
- Interact daily with buyers and sellers of commercial real estate investments with strong communication abilities.
- Find, Win, Service, and Close deals with existing and prospective Menlo clients.
- Demonstrable knowledge and proven experience in financial analysis and market research.
- Team player adept at coordinating, monitoring and inspiring others to meet goals.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate arena – business generation, transaction management, etc.
- Experience in accounting with budget development and oversight experience.
- Highly organized and able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Proficient with word processing, presentation and email programs.
- Excellent at spreadsheet modeling.
- Active Arizona Real Estate Salesperson License (prior to starting).
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Finance or Real Estate finance, MBA preferred.
- Experience in finance and/or marketing.
- Comfortable using technology extensively.
- Experience or job history in commercial real estate analysis, financing, or sales is preferred but not required.
- High income potential with competitive splits.
- All expenses paid sales incentive trip.
- Marketing support with ability to direct marketing investment in the areas you choose.
- Dedicated and capable licensed transaction manager to support you.
- Access to unique and proprietary process to guide clients through their real estate transaction(s).
- Monthly 1:1 sessions with coach/accountability partner to review pipeline, set and review goals and discuss strategy.
- Group health insurance plans with generous contribution toward premiums for medical insurance.
- Computer, iPad with data plan and smartphone.
- Technology and process platform.