jobslist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. jobslist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Assistant Executive Director Companies Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence in Lanham, MD in January 2018 inside Lanham, MD start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Assistant Executive Director Companies Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence in Lanham, MD in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Lanham, MD. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Assistant Executive Director Companies Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence in Lanham, MD in January 2018 January 2018 in Lanham, MD below..
Assistant Executive DirectorCompany Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence
Location Lanham, MD
Update 9 Day ago
The Assistant Executive Director will assist in building the capacity and improving the stability of the MNADV by overseeing and monitoring certain administration, personnel, and financial management operations in coordination with other administrative personnel. The Assistant Executive Director will have specific responsibility for oversight of state and federal grants, including personnel and financial management and coordination with grant funders and partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration, Operations, and Grant Management
- Support and advise Executive Director in decision-making.
- Maintain effective operation of projects, activities and events in coordination with other staff.
- Coordinate with other administrative staff to oversee, develop, maintain, and update policies and procedures, including personnel, financial and operations.
- Assist in coordinating communications, policy and advocacy activities.
- Oversee MNADV infrastructure, including computers, equipment, electronic information and security in coordination with the Office Manager.
- Oversee state and federal grants, including goals/objectives, activities, deliverables, personnel, budgets, financial accountability, compliance, and funder and partner coordination.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and conference calls as needed.
- Provide supervision for grant staff, including training, technical assistance, and evaluation.
- Coordinate communications and grant requirement compliance with grant funders, consultants, partners and stakeholders.
- Provide program evaluation and data analysis.
- Personnel Management
- Coordinate and supervise senior level staff in coordination with the Executive Director.
- Coordinate staff and other internal meetings and communications.
- Provide information, training and technical assistance to MNADV staff.
- Financial Management
- Assist in developing and overseeing grant budgets.
- Monitor grant budgets, including revenue and expenses.
- Ensure effective tracking, record-keeping, documentation, and reporting in coordination with grant Project Directors to ensure compliance with laws and funding requirements.
- Assure grant fiscal accountability, including timeliness, compliance, and budget fidelity.
- Community Outreach
- Provide support for agency-wide events, such as MNADV’s Annual Memorial Service, Annual Meeting, and statewide conferences.
- Represent the MNADV at meetings, committees, and events.
- Research and maintain a working knowledge of emerging issues and trends pertaining to domestic violence.
- Respond to professional and public requests for information.
- A minimum of three years of experience in a senior management leadership position.
- A minimum of three years of experience in a non-profit organization
- Grant management experience required; experience with federal grants preferred.
- Substantial experience supervising staff.
- Strong organizational and program management skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Able to work with a broad diversity of professionals and have a professional demeanor.
- Responsible, reliable, professional, and punctual.
- Able to travel to meetings, trainings, and events in DC/Maryland area.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required or commensurate professional experience; Master’s degree preferred.
- Expertise or demonstrated commitment to learning about domestic violence, with a preferred minimum of one year of experience in the field of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking or women’s issues.
- Position is on-site, 40 hours per week.
- MNADV-paid health care available for the employee.
- Employee-paid vision and dental insurance available.
- 11 paid holidays.
- 20 days of paid leave is accrued (sick and vacation).
- Reimbursement for statewide travel.
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
How to Apply:
Position will remain open until filled. Applicants must submit a letter of interest and resume . Only applicants who have been selected for an interview will be notified.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. The Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $62,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- senior management: 3 years
- experience in a non-profit organization: 3 years