jobslist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. jobslist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as Assistant Executive Director Companies Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence in Lanham, MD in January 2018 with Lanham, MD begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as Assistant Executive Director Companies Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence in Lanham, MD in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Lanham, MD. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as Assistant Executive Director Companies Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence in Lanham, MD in January 2018 January 2018 in Lanham, MD below..
Assistant Executive DirectorCompany Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence
Location Lanham, MD
Update 8 Day ago
The Assistant Executive Director will assist in building the capacity and improving the stability of the MNADV by overseeing and monitoring certain administration, personnel, and financial management operations in coordination with other administrative personnel. The Assistant Executive Director will have specific responsibility for oversight of state and federal grants, including personnel and financial management and coordination with grant funders and partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration, Operations, and Grant Management
- Support and advise Executive Director in decision-making.
- Maintain effective operation of projects, activities and events in coordination with other staff.
- Coordinate with other administrative staff to oversee, develop, maintain, and update policies and procedures, including personnel, financial and operations.
- Assist in coordinating communications, policy and advocacy activities.
- Oversee MNADV infrastructure, including computers, equipment, electronic information and security in coordination with the Office Manager.
- Oversee state and federal grants, including goals/objectives, activities, deliverables, personnel, budgets, financial accountability, compliance, and funder and partner coordination.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and conference calls as needed.
- Provide supervision for grant staff, including training, technical assistance, and evaluation.
- Coordinate communications and grant requirement compliance with grant funders, consultants, partners and stakeholders.
- Provide program evaluation and data analysis.
- Personnel Management
- Coordinate and supervise senior level staff in coordination with the Executive Director.
- Coordinate staff and other internal meetings and communications.
- Provide information, training and technical assistance to MNADV staff.
- Financial Management
- Assist in developing and overseeing grant budgets.
- Monitor grant budgets, including revenue and expenses.
- Ensure effective tracking, record-keeping, documentation, and reporting in coordination with grant Project Directors to ensure compliance with laws and funding requirements.
- Assure grant fiscal accountability, including timeliness, compliance, and budget fidelity.
- Community Outreach
- Provide support for agency-wide events, such as MNADV’s Annual Memorial Service, Annual Meeting, and statewide conferences.
- Represent the MNADV at meetings, committees, and events.
- Research and maintain a working knowledge of emerging issues and trends pertaining to domestic violence.
- Respond to professional and public requests for information.
- A minimum of three years of experience in a senior management leadership position.
- A minimum of three years of experience in a non-profit organization
- Grant management experience required; experience with federal grants preferred.
- Substantial experience supervising staff.
- Strong organizational and program management skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Able to work with a broad diversity of professionals and have a professional demeanor.
- Responsible, reliable, professional, and punctual.
- Able to travel to meetings, trainings, and events in DC/Maryland area.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required or commensurate professional experience; Master’s degree preferred.
- Expertise or demonstrated commitment to learning about domestic violence, with a preferred minimum of one year of experience in the field of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking or women’s issues.
- Position is on-site, 40 hours per week.
- MNADV-paid health care available for the employee.
- Employee-paid vision and dental insurance available.
- 11 paid holidays.
- 20 days of paid leave is accrued (sick and vacation).
- Reimbursement for statewide travel.
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
How to Apply:
Position will remain open until filled. Applicants must submit a letter of interest and resume . Only applicants who have been selected for an interview will be notified.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. The Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $62,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- senior management: 3 years
- experience in a non-profit organization: 3 years