jobslist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. jobslist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. PenFed Credit Union is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; PenFed Credit Union is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Mortgage Resolution Ambassador Companies PenFed Credit Union in Eugene, OR in January 2018 in Eugene, OR begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Mortgage Resolution Ambassador Companies PenFed Credit Union in Eugene, OR in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Eugene, OR. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Mortgage Resolution Ambassador Companies PenFed Credit Union in Eugene, OR in January 2018 January 2018 in Eugene, OR below..
Mortgage Resolution AmbassadorCompany PenFed Credit Union
Location Eugene, OR
Update 8 Day ago
Incumbents of this position acts as a mortgage loan originator (MLO) as defined in the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (S.A.F.E. Act).
- Acts as point of contact for member service issues pertaining to 1st mortgages, equities, originations, and servicing as well as complaint monitoring software, reviewing member correspondence related to mortgage complaints to determine issues and action to be taken.
- Researches member issues to resolve complaints.
- Ensure complete and thorough response provided in a timely manner, adhering to standards, policies, and procedures.
- Provide additional technique suggestions to positively interact with the member.
- Work with the Ambassador Assist Line to aid Mortgage Staff and Phone Consultants receiving questions and/or concerns from our members.
- Provide additional support on loan/lending questions.
- Contact and resolve Medallia Alerts and Social Media concerns within 24-48 hours.
- Assist in tracking and reporting of all Social Media/Medallia/Everest concerns.
- Enter concerns escalation in Everest.
- Coordinates with co-workers, supervisors and managers to prepare responses, ensuring complete and thorough response provided in a timely manner, adhering to standards, policies, and procedures.
- Assists with maintaining PenFed’s compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances by abiding by PenFed compliance program and all policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Recommends and acts upon exceptions to policy, fee waivers, and refunds fees within delegated authority.
- Identifies trends in member complaints and recommends corrective actions to managers and supervisors to include employee communication, training, and process enhancements.
- Keeps department management informed of accomplishments, problems, and recommended changes and improvements.
- Updates policies and procedures and recommends changes as needed.
- Creates a variety of reports for management related to complaints.
- Maintains current knowledge in all areas of 1st mortgage and Equity loan products to be able to offer alternatives and recommend solutions.
- Informs department management of system problems and coordinates with IT in the correction of these problems.
- This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Baccalaureate degree in related field or a combination of education and experience that provides the necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential job functions.
- Strong customer service background is required.
- Excellent writing skills required.
- Knowledge of PenFed products, policies and procedures desired.
- This position will not supervise employees.
- There are no additional certifications required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
* Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Limited travel to various worksites is required.
Established in 1935, PenFed today is one of the country’s strongest and most stable financial institutions with over 1.6 million members and over $23 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Guam, Puerto Rico, Okinawa, and Portugal. We are federally insured by NCUA and we are an Equal Housing Lender. We are available to members worldwide, via the web, seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
Our mission isn’t simply to help our members get by. We exist to help them realize every ounce of their potential. We exist to educate, and to encourage. We exist to usher their dreams into the land of reality.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 703-838-1568.