jobslist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. jobslist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. United Way of Central Maryland is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; United Way of Central Maryland will be available with regard to new position while Position as Project Manager, Older Adult Services Hub / Health Program Officer Companies United Way of Central Maryland in Baltimore, MD in January 2018 within Baltimore, MD originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Project Manager, Older Adult Services Hub / Health Program Officer Companies United Way of Central Maryland in Baltimore, MD in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Baltimore, MD. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Project Manager, Older Adult Services Hub / Health Program Officer Companies United Way of Central Maryland in Baltimore, MD in January 2018 January 2018 in Baltimore, MD below..
Project Manager, Older Adult Services Hub / Health Program OfficerCompany United Way of Central Maryland
Location Baltimore, MD
Update 7 Day ago
SUMMARY: This is a full-time position. The staff person holding this position will serve two roles as outlined below.
Project Manager, Older Adults Services Hub (60%)
United Way of Central Maryland (UWCM) and the Baltimore City Health Department (BCHD) have formed an exciting partnership to create an integrated client management system that will enhance care coordination, service delivery and outcomes for older adults in Baltimore City. This groundbreaking system which will integrate the 2-1-1 Maryland United Way Helpline (2-1-1) with Maryland Access Point (MAP), will allow the tracking of services to individuals, stem duplication of efforts, support efficient referrals and follow up, and foster interconnections among partner agencies. We are seeking an experienced Project Manager who will shepherd the development and implementation of this innovative public/private venture.
This position is a unique opportunity for a highly organized and strategic thinker to help build an innovative system for service delivery that could serve as a model for other public/private system partnerships locally and nationally. This position will directly manage the development and implementation of an older adult services hub over the course of a two-year period. The position will be housed at United Way of Central Maryland but will also work very closely with the Baltimore City Health Department’s Department of Aging. The position will support both the work of the Older Adult Services Hub (Project) Leadership Team and the Project’s Steering Committee.
Health Program Officer (40%)
The person holding this position will also serve as United Way of Central Maryland’s Health Program Officer. United Way has identified good health as one of the building blocks to a better life. Over the next year, United Way will be working to establish a new set of strategies to support health for individuals and families in Central Maryland. The Health Program Officer will work with United Way staff, volunteers and partner agencies to better understand the current landscape of health services, identify where low-income residents are facing unmet needs, and the inform investment in research-based strategies that will address these needs and support positive health outcomes.
Project Manager, Older Adult Services Hub
- Design and develop project plans including objectives, strategies, and tactics to meet goals, working in partnership with subject matter experts leading complex cross-functional efforts.
- Build project plans in a project management tool, maintain up-to-date information, and produce regular reporting for Project Leadership Team, Steering Committee and UWCM senior management.
- Track progress and drive work to completion in partnership with project leaders, often taking on a leadership role.
- Work collaboratively with all levels of staff, often under limited direction.
- Coordinate periodic Project Leadership Team and Steering Committee meetings including meeting preparation, communications and follow-up.
- Support and monitor other staff/consultants working on project elements (project evaluation, research, data system integration, etc.).
- In partnership with the 2-1-1 and MAP Directors, develop protocols and policies for the Older Adult Services Hub.
- Work with MAP to facilitate, monitor and track activities related to Federal Financial Participation (FFP) reimbursement model.
Health Program Officer
- Research other local United Way’s and their strategies around the building block of Health.
- Research and compile data around health needs in central Maryland.
- Hold convenings (individual and group) to gain stakeholder input.
- Develop and present recommendations (to staff leadership and Board members) for United Way of Central Maryland’s health strategy.
- Create a written document outlining finalized health strategy.
This job description summarizes the general nature and level of work performed by the employee assigned to this position. It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all required duties, responsibilities and skills. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum requirements include Bachelor’s degree with at least three years of advanced-level project management.
- Precise project manager who is solution-oriented, results-oriented, and data driven.
- Strategic thinker and communicator.
- Flexible and adaptable leader, comfortable with managing change and coaching others.
- Relationship builder and collaborator with a servant leader mindset.
- Expert multi-tasker who skillfully manages competing priorities.
- Demonstrated computer skills (proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication.
Additional knowledge/experiences that are a plus:
- Strong knowledge of / experience working with health care systems.
- Strong knowledge of / experience working with information and referral systems.
- Strong knowledge of / experience working with the older adults service network in Maryland.
- Strong knowledge of challenges facing older adults in Baltimore City.
- Experience working with older adult service provider network in Baltimore City.
- Knowledge of / experience working with data collection software integration.
- Project Management Certification, MBA, and/or MA/MS in Organizational Development or similar field are highly desirable.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume via email to:
United Way of Central Maryland
Attention: Human Resources
1800 Washington Boulevard, Suite 340
Baltimore, MD 21230
Job Type: Full-time